Ponyboy Imagine

You and Pony met a few years ago. You got jumped and he came to the rescue. It's kinda fuzzy, but at the time you thought he was irresistible. Well, you still think he's irresistible. Today you were going to meet up with him to talk about something. He wouldn't tell you what though. The worse thing is that he told you that you can't ask anyone what you guys were going to talk about, because know one knows and Soda, Two-bit, and Steve are nosey and he doesn't want to be bugged. You respected that so you didn't ask anyone. The strangest thing about this was that he wanted you to meet him at the theater. He never wants you to meet him at the theater it's always either the park or the lot. You get ready and walk to the theater. You see him and as usual he has a tight muscle tee on and blue jeans, his hair is greasy as usual and he just looks *sigh* amazing and hot. You're heart is accelerating as you approach him.

"Hey y/n"

"Hey Pony whats up? And what did you want to tell me?"

"Wow you didn't forget huh?"

"No now tell me! I want to know."

"Maybe we should watch the movie first then I'll tell you."

"Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo tell me now!"

"You sure? Cuz I think it'll be fun if we wait a little more."

"Teeeeeeeeeeeelllllllllllllllllllllllll mmmmmmeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee"

*He laughs*

"Fine. Y/n I have a huge crush on this amazing girl and I'm not sure if she likes me. What should I do?"

Your heart breaks after he said that. 

 "Tell her how you feel. If she's smart she'll date you."

"Thank you y/n for the advise now I need to take it. Y/n I love you and want to date you. Will you be my gal?"

You were caught off guard and froze. When you finally took anything in you looked at him and kissed him.