Soda Imagine

You and Soda have been friends since have been friends since you were kids. You two are alike in many ways. Your both the middle child, your both the glue in the family, and you both are super sweet. Last year he asked you if you wanted to date him. Of course you said yes. Come on, it's Soda, why wouldn't you say yes? So today you went over to the Curtis's house and you couldn't find Soda.

"Hey y/n"

"Oh hey Darry. Whats up?"

"Not much. You?"

"Just looking for Soda."

"Oh he told me to tell you to meet him at the Dingo."

"Okay thanks."

"No problem."

You head over to the Dingo and he was standing out in front. You got really excited and ran up to him, but as you approach you notice that he was crying.

"Soda what's wrong?"

He quickly wipes the tears off his eyes and puts on a smile.

"Nothing don't worry about it darlin'."

"Don't pull that darling' stuff. I want to know what happened."

"Are you sure?"

"I wouldn't be asking if I wasn't sure."

"Okay but I need to ask you something first."

"Okay. "

"Why do you like me?"

"I don't like you."

"You don't?"

"No, I love you."

His face lit up.

"But if you want to know why I love you that's easy. It's because your sweet, sympathetic, loveable, and so happy. Now tell me what's wrong love?"

"Well Dal said that you only liked because of my looks and I believed him.i'm sorry. It was stupid."

"WHY WOULD YOU EVER THINK THAT?!?"

"Because I'm stupid."

"You're not but that idea was."

"*laughs* Now that all that drama is done I want to take you somewhere."

"Oooooooooooo where are we going?"

"That's a surprise."

You get in his truck and he drives. As he's driving you notice that he's driving to the middle of nowhere.

"Soda where are we?"

"I don't know"

"What? We're lost?"

"Yup. Isn't nice to be away from everything?"

It really was. You look at him with a huge smile on your face. He goes in the truck and blasts the music. He goes back to you and you two start slow dancing not caring if it's a slow song or not.