chapter 3

"i cant believe you shoved your tou-" adrian stopped mid sentence when my mother came in the room. 

"hi mom i uh. what you need." I said while my face turned bright red. she just stared at me then looked at adrian then back at me.

"can you watch the twins i need to go to the store if you umm dont mind." she said while sticking her hands in her pockets. 

"yeah no problem." i said while putting my clothes back in my drawer. i looked back at adrian and sighed. my mom went back downstairs and i pushed adrian out my room and glared remembering i had just cleaned up my room and she was not going to mess it up. I got my phone in case my mom called and closed the door behind me. i heard the door downstairs close and the car start.

"hey sam?" adrian yelled from the nursery. i opened the door and i say she was trying to change jayla's diaper holding the diaper like it was a puzzle. i chuckled and moved her out the way and looking down at a smiling girl.

"go in the kitchen and get both of there bottles please i will bring them into the living room please adri."

"but i-" she said with a pout. I gave her my own pouty face and and she rolled her eyes at me and I smiled and finished jalyas diaper and changed her into a onesie and put her into her playpin until i got smiling Jonah from his crib and he just attempted to throw a toy at my head.
"Be still Jo jo"  I said while getting his clothes and checking his diaper. Thank God he didn't go yet. I got him dressed and put him on my shoulder while getting Jayla from her crib. I walked into the living room and place the both of them in their​ mat in the living room so they could play.
"Netflix?" Adrian asked while I got their bottles from her. I gave Jay to Adrian and I took Jo so I could feed them.
"Duh" I said rolling my eyes.

Really short chap guys sorry 😄😄😂😂