chapter 4

"I say we watch minions!!!" I said and threw the pillow on the couch at her. She looked over at me shocked and put Jonah back on the floor mat. She picked up the same pillow and threw it back.
" I want to watch my Little pony!." She whined to me. I smiled at her.
"My house my rules." I said sticking out my tongue and she rolled her eyes.
"Actually my house and my rules" I heard my mom​ yell. I roll my eyes and just turned off the T.V and helped my mom put away the groceries.
"I am  going to her house do you mind?" I said hoping she won't
"No just be back before nine me and your dad are going to a meeting?" She said and I cringed at the word of dad.
"Mom you know how I feel about calling Phil dad. He's not my father he is your husband not dad no one can replace dad." I said. While I grabbed a jacket and looked out the window watching Adrian in her car on the phone dang she left the house and I didn't notice.
"Sam you know he is trying as best as he can. He at least deserves some recognition maybe he would like it." She said going in the living room and picking up Jonah as he started to cry. She still doesn't get it and I was not going to make adrian wait.

"yeah whatever ill see you later." I said closing the door and shaking my head. I hate phil he ruined her and my dad.  i opened the car door and slumped all the way down. 

"You have to finish telling me about what happened last night." she said while poking my arm.  I rolled my eye and smiled back at her. 

"nothing happened we just made out then he just left like seriously walked out the room." i said throwing my head back on the head rest.

" so you guys didnt do it."she  looked at me with her eyebrows raised. 

"ewww of course not ADRIAN im a virgin." i looked at her wide eyed and punched her in her arm.

"jeez sam i was just playing. oww." she said while laughing. she pulled up in her driveway way i got out and looked away while i was blushing. we walked straight through her house ignoring her parents while they were arguing.