chapter two

"Just one more" The stranger said as I tried to duck past His broad shoulders. I attempted to push him aside.

"Im good thank you." i said while looking for Adrian. I saw her dancing on some guy, probably one of the jocks. 

" you sure?" He said while poring himself another shot. i shook my head and smiled.

"give the girl a break. She is not one of those girls" I turned around to see the unfamiliar voice and there he was, God. He was tall but not too tall i could tell he worked out because he was big but not too big. He stood there smiling with white teeth and a tight shirt. I sat there with probably drool coming out my mouth and staring at him. Come on Sam pull yourself together

" what do you mean? not one of those girls" I said to him, raising my eyebrows. How dare he say that to me. he doesn't even know me. 

"please your so uptight and a goody two shoes that I don't even have to tell you why." He said  challenging  me with his eyes. the other guy grunted and walked away. 

" How do you know i am "not one of those girls" besides you don't even know me."I said, rolling my eyes.  He took a step closer and i felt a shiver down my spine. he bent down and whispered into my ear

" We both know your not." he said, i bit my lip and pulled the drink closer to me

" Watch." i said as bit my lip and he grinned some more. I picked up the cup and threw it to the back of my mouth so i wouldn't have to taste the nasty liquor. I got up and walked away knowing his eyes were trailing me. I grabbed the nearest guy next to me and i swayed my ass on his hips.  I smiled back at the gorgeous guy who was still watching me and i winked at him and continued dancing. I felt a new pair of hands on my hips and looked up to see who they belonged to a my surprise it was him. A smile formed at the corner of his mouth and i shook my head. I felt him grind his member on my ass and I continued to sway my hips and felt him grow large

"Dont tempt me" He whispered in my ear and i continued a bit harder and he growled in my ear.

"why not." I said with an innocent look on my face. He gripped my waist tighter 

"Dont play with me." He groaned as i tugged his hair a bit and moved to the music.

"wanna tell me what kind of game is this." i said and he took my hand up the stairs I looked back down on the floor of people dancing and drinking. I pulled my hand away because he was starting to scare me. i watched him as he was so focused and looking for a certain room. He opened the door and smiled at me with a look of lust and i gulped what was i doing.  He still held my hand and walked into the room and closed the door behind me.

"what are you doing ." I said in a hushed whisper he didnt respond to me and just took a step closer. I took a step back, he took a step forward i took a step back. wall. fuck. he put his arms above me so i couldnt get out.

"you want me." He whispered in my ear and i shook my head and he started kissing my neck and trailing back to my ear. his hands wandered to my thigh. damn he is arousing me and he knows it. I bit my lip to keep a moan from escaping my mouth.

"say you want me." he whispered in my ear and continued placing kisses on my neck he nibbled on my ear and i couldn't help but moan. his hands roamed my body. he stopped and looked in my eyes. i wish he hadn't stopped. he pressed his lips to mine and i kissed them back and deepened it and bit my bottom lip asking for entrance, i gave it to him. our tongues fighting for dominance and he took control. we came up for air and he smirked.

" now your playing my game." he said with a grin and went out the door while i just stood there in shock.