chap:5

Hi guys:

Start:-

11:00pm

Cabir is talking with some one on phone;

C: baby don't take tension mill jaya gi kahi nahi gai ho gi .

Voice: hum kia kara cabir voh yaha kisi ko nahi janti . pata nahi kaha ho gi. Huma bohat tension ho rahi ha . (crying)

C: navya rona to band karo , tabiyat kharab ho jaya gi tumhari plzz kuch ni ho ga.tumhara friend ko call karo shaid usa kuch pata chala ho hmm

(soooo surprise they both are ni relation. Ab kia hoga socho socho)

N: hmm cabir tum thik keh raha ho ma abhi ko call karti ho by.

C: ok by take care.

Call ended and cabir went for sleep.

Scene change

Navya is trying to call abhi bit its continuously saying busy.

N: pata nahi kaha ha yeh . call kiu nai utha raha , pata nahi hamrai nandu kaha ho gi.

Crying she also slept.

Scene change,

Abhi is calling every where and trying to find about nandu but nothing is helping. He came back home.

A: pata ni kaha ho gi baby doll asa to kabhi ni karti. Please god take care of her.

And he also slept.

12:00 pm

Malhotra mansion

Manik is drinking and he is full on drunk. He got up from there started to go toward his room . he opened the doo and saw that nandini is sleeping on the bed. By seeing her he became so angry . and went toward he and throw a glass full of water on her . she wake up . and was very scared.

M:( angry): tumhari himat kasa hui sona ki.

Nandu is so scared and was only crying .

M: (sugary): ara ja to hamari suhagraat ha na .

Nandu in shocked looked toward manik and manik was only smirking.

N: ye hap kia keh raha ha. Hum asa kuch ni kara ga , ni manta hum is shadi ko.

Manik became so angry and slapped her .

M: mana pehla bhi kaha tha mere samna awaz unchi mat karna .

Before she could replay he kissed her , she was trying to push him but manik tied her hands with bed annnnnddd

( aga ni likh sakti imagine kar lo.)

Forcefully raped her.

5:00am

Manik is sleeping peacefully on bed and on the other side of bed nandu is tied and covered with blanket. And tears were dried on her face.

Scene change

Navya and abhi are trying there best to find nandu and then only abhi's mobile ringed.

A: hello baby kasi ho

Voice: im fine kia hua u are sounding low.

A: baby doll ni mill rahi kal sa gayab ha har jagah dhond lia pata ni kaha gai ha.

V: tum fikar mat karo mill jaya gi , kaha ho tum abhi.

A: abhi ghar jar aha ho.

V: ok ma arahi ho. By

A: by

Abhi reached home and with in minute there is knock on door . he went and opened the door . one girl came in and hugged him.

Abhi started to cry.

G: shh kuch ni hoga mill jaya gi

A: pata ni kaha ha har jagah dhond lia

G: police ma complain karwai.

A: ni mukti , abhi jana ha.

( ohhh so the girl is mukti)

Mu: chalo police station chalta ha.

They went to complain .

Mukti and cabir don't know nandu's real name . mujti know her as baby doll and cabir as choti. They also didn't saw her.

Scene chane

8:00am

Malhotra mansion

Manik was stirring in sleep and got up holding his head

M: ufff yeh hangover lakin kia hua tha raat ko

His eyes was closed . after a minute he opened his eyes and saw on the other side where nandini was tied and still sleeping. And he remembered everything. And started to smirk.

Then he went to washroom and after freshing up came back and opened nandini's hands. And went out for breakfast. After a while nandini also got up. And started to cry . and got up to go for washroom but she fall down because of pain and again with great difficulty got up and some how went to washroom . and started to cry under shower and was sobbibg badly .

N: ayiapa hamari kia galti ha kiu kia hamara sath asa apna kiu.

She was only crying. After 1 hour manik came in room and saw that nandini is not on bed and again came out and brought a dress for her and knocked on washroom door.

M: (angry) nandini darwaza kholo .

Nandini started to shiver and was sobbing .nandini was ni bathrobe.

M: ma akhri bar bol raha ho darwaza kholo ni to ma darwaza tor do ga.

Manik was knocking the door continuously and atlast broke the door when he came inside nandini was no where and when he came little bit in at right in mirror he saw nandini was standing behind the door with stick he smirked and held her wrist and pulled her out. And she was shocked and was crying.

M: tch tch tch kia hua plan fail ho gaya

Nandini was only crying. Because the grip oh his hold was to tight . and he threw the dress on her face and said

M: 5 mint ma niche ajao agar breakfast karna ha .

And left nandini wore her dress , it was salwar suit. And came down near dinning table. And stood beside manik . manik saw her and smiled evilly.

......

......

The end

So how was the update

And keep guessing what has manik done now .

Keep voting and comment.

By by