chap:10

Sorry for late update.
Guys  please do vote and comments.
Update...

After cabir and mukti left. Nandini was thinking about there words only while sitting on the bed.

After some time manik came to in the room and saw her lost in her thoughts. He came near her and jerked her. Nandini looked him and immediately stood up.

N: ap......ku.. kuch chahiye tha.. a..ap ko.

M: ni jao ja kar kitchen saf karo or khana kha lo.

Nandini smiled alittle and nooded. And went from there.

Manik was sitting on the bed and thinking something and was smirking evily.

Nandini cleaned the kitchen and ate her food.

Nandu's pov

Manik is bad very bad. But cabir bhai and mukti di are so sweet. I am very scaredof manik but now am his wife. Navu always said that a wife should always stay with his husband and respect him.what should I do. Manik is bad he raped me. But I cant go anywhere from here. I think cabir bhai and mukti di was right. I should stay and try to change manik. But what was my mistake. That manik has done this with me. I will ask today, yes.

Pov end;

Nandu went to her room and saw manik sitting .

After seeing her coming in he stoodup and went to washroom to change into night suit..

Nandini was thinking how to ask him . after sometime manik came out and was going toward the bed

N: m..manik mujhe kuch puchna he a..ap se.

M: (rudly) what.

N: a..ap ne mujh se shadi kiu ki. Kiu kar rahe ho ap mere sath ese.

M:(rudly) me btana zaroori ni samjhta.

N: (loud) lakin mujhe janna he. Kiu kar rahe ho ap mere sath ese

Manik kept quit.

Nandini came infront of him.

N: (loud) mujhe btaye..

That was enough for manik he slaped her . she fell down. Blood started to come from her corner lips. And tears came.

M: abhi btata hu..

He dragged her toward the bed from her hairs. Nandini was just shouting in pain. Manik threw her on bed. And started to remove his cloths.

M: bohat shok he na tumhe janne ka or mere se unchi awaz me bat karne ka abhi btata hun tumhe.

Nandini was just crying and nooding in no and going backwards.but manik didn't showed any mercy. And painfully raped her.

3am

Manik was sleeping peacefully and nandini was just crying covering her body with duvet.

And with great difficulty went to washroom and cried her heartout under shower. After sometime she came out and slept beside manik.

6am

Manik wake up because today he have to go to office. And saw nandini sleeping and smirked.

He went to washroom and brought a bucket full of ice cooled water and threw it on nandu.

Nandini immeditaly woke up and saw manik in horror.

Manik came near her ear

M: (whispering) ek achi patni pati se pehle uthti he or us ka breakfast bnati he. Ryt na.