chap: 13

Chap : 13

Malhotra mansion

Nandini got uo and started to do household work and started to prepare things for the welcome of fab 4. She was happy because cabir and mukti was coming today. She was bzzy in prepairing the things.

Manik got up and went to fresh up. And came down. He was looking for the reason to scold nandini but everything was perfect house was clean, breakfast was on the table in short he was not having any reason to hurt nandini.

He just glared at nandini and started to eat breakfast that maybe mayyybee in breakfast he can get any inyy, miny, or tiny fault, but alas breakfast was super tasty, and nandini was standing beside him just waiting for his one little reaction. And it came.

M: hmmm good.

N: j...ji.

M: amm han breakfast good acha he.

N: smiled.. : thanks.

But manik glared her and said.

M: agr fab4 ke welcome me koi nhi kami hui to

Got up and went near her.

M: mujh se bura koi ni hoga.

N:(sacredly): nodded ji.

Manik went for office because he got an urgent meeting. And nandini was preparing for fab 4.

At night manik came home and directly went for fresh up. And nandini was waiting for fab 4 to arrive. Manik came down and went to lounge for watching tv. In the mean time bell rang and nandini went to open the door.

She opened and cabir and mukti hugged her.

But aliya and dhruv went inside giving nandini glares .

C: ignore them choti .

Mu: han chor tu bata kesi he..

N: zinda ho di.

C: hugged her : ese ni bolte choti mene bola tha na teri bhaiyu or navu di se milvao ga.

Mu: han to bas hum pe trust rakh.

Nandini just nodded.

Mukti and cabir also went inside along with nandini .manik was giving murderous glares to cabir and mukti. Seeing this nandini got scared and held mukti's hand .mukti saw her and then gave glare to manik.

Mu: ham tere is looks se nanhi darte samjha.

C: pas rakh apne.

M: looking at nandini.: wifey guests aye he welcome snacks kaha he.

N:sacredly: ab..abhiii laii. Abhi lai.

And went from there manik came and hugged cabir and mukti. And asked.

M: ese kia baat thi jo itni urgent thi.

C: wo manik hame btana tha kee.

Mu: han yeh ke ham dono.

M: bolo ese dar kiu rahe ho.

C: manik hum dono kisi se pyar karte he or relation me he.

A: whatt.

D: or tum dono ne hame btaya bhi ni.

C: hum bta to rahe he .

Mu: han hum pehle confirm karna chahte the .

Manik hugged them

M: I am so happy for u both kon he voh dono jinho ne tum jese namoono ko pasand kia he , kaha he voh .