chap: 12

Malhotra mansion :-

Nandini after completing every household was sitting in a lounge and thinking about her life. And then went to prepare the dinner.

After one hour nandini was done with everything and was waiting for manik to come .

After some time she heard the horn indicating that manik has arrived . manik came inside .

M: ohhoo wifey sara kam kar lia wah nice ha . matlab mera tumhe servant bnane ka decision bilkul thik tha.

Nandini was hurt but didn't said anything.

M: me fresh ho ka rata hut um khana lagao.

And manik went and nandini started to prepare the table.

After some time manik came and sat nandini served him. At that time only manik got a call.

M: cabir is time kiu call kar raha he.

Manik picked the cal.

M: hello buddy kia hua is time call sab thik he na

C: ha manik. Wait dhruv aliya ko bhi add karta hun.

D: hi

A: hi cabir.

C: guys mujhe tum logo ko ek bohat impotant bat btani he

M: bol cabir kia hua

C: abhi ni me kal ao ga mukti or mene kuch btana he kal me waha ao ga.

M: ok buddy I will be waiting.

C: bye

D: bye

Manik ended the call.

M: nandini kal fab5 a rahe he so preprations kar lene . me office ni jao ga.

Nandini just nodded

Manik went to room. And nandini had her dinner. And cleaned the kitchen.

She knew that what is waiting for her in the room. She was scared but now it's a part of her life.

Nandini went inside and saw that manik was resting on the bed or maybe waiting for her. She knew why.

M: (sweetly) oh a gai. Why so late wifey I was waiting for u.

N: (stammering) I....i was ..cleaning the kitchen...and..and ..having dinner.

M: oh good so u have enough energy today.

Manik just pushed her on the bed. Today nandini didn't said anything . she knew that now this is her life she has bear it. Because no one is there to listen her cries.

Another painfull night went.

But what about the next day maybe something is planned by destiny.