Unexpected

Hey guys...

First day for everyone is worst for some or great for some. But sometimes it became great without you expecting.

So expect the unexpected, cause life is a strange thing....

.....    ........   ......   .......   ......    .......   ......

Sara point of view...

Everyone was staring at us. I could saw something in their eyes but i'm not sure. Coming near the office , i saw the most disgusting thing , the person , we had to take to take our schedule , was face sucking a boy.

Yuck .. that was zina's reaction. I could tell you that was loud cause those two separated quick like lightening. Wow zina nice job. I smirk at her she return it with a smirk.

Guess what sina was doing?.

She had a picture of it . And was smirking at us. She soon hide her mobile and we three were smirking at the two infront of us. Those idiot.

Sina went in front of that bitch and told her to give us our schedules quick.

What name ?... That bitch ask.

MAZE SISTERS , we three answer.

Maze sisters or Devils sisters . The boy ask with a smirk.

So sina did the simple thing she answered back.

Thats our name dear.

The boy were stun. Smirking we left the office and went on finding our classes. We 3 had the same classes today. So here we go.

The classes were easy to find. Knocking at the door , all attention was on us. Great.

Please come in. Was the teacher's words.

Maze sisters , right. He said.

Right , we 3 answer back at the same time.

Wohh could be heard.

Ok , i'm Mr Zong ,your Maths teacher. Now could you find your places.

We nodded. Every guys wanted us to sit near them since their we no placing that we 3 could seated together. Sina went at the back , near a boy , that was shock to see her sit near her. But she did the obvious thing , smile to him. Zina went in the middle near another nerd but cool personality boy. He too seem shock to see her sit by his side, she too smile. 

And here i am , thinking where to sit , looking at the back i could see places but not my liking , then my eyes snap on that particular guy. I guess , i would sat near him. Smirking i went to sit near him. He didn't pay attention and when paid , he too was shock.

He look at the back , i guess looking at his friends . That is sharing that shock face . I was stun. I wanted to know why they are shock.

Soon the class started. The teacher gave us a quiz to fill , to know what we remember. And here i was filling that quiz easily. The teacher gave us 2 periods to complete it and in the 3rd he would give us our marks. But as easy it was i finish in 1 period. Searching for my sisters i found them finish too and were looking at me. Those guys that sat near them , they had finish too.

Glancing to the next of me , i found my guy , that the boy siting next to me. Staring at me then at my paper. Then he speak.

You've finish? Like he had not expected it.

Yup .. my answer

How? What did he mean by how.

By my hands , pen and at last my brain. He did not expected my answer would be like this.

So , you got brains. What does he means. I mean , by the way you look , it seems you are like those type , who don't study.

Staring at him . I look at zina , i mouth me  the word " strange Nerds over here." And the same goes for sina who was giving me a strange stare.

The ring goes. And everyone had to submit their paper , some were sad that they had not completed it. We were just about to leave , when i remember to answer that guys. Looking at the back i found those 3 guys staring at us. I went near them followed by zina and sina. And whispered those words in his ears , living him still and left smirking.

Don't relies on what you see boy....  

*******************************

So guys how was it....

Welcome to the New Age...

-Cheshna