New day , New life

The girl first chapter:-

Hii guys long time No see.
Say welcome to the girls , guys... They may seem creepy and all, but trust me they are not. That chapter was base on the introduction of the girls and how they are. HAVE A NICE READING......

VICTORY IS IN YOUR VEINS..

*******************************

Sara point of view.

Hi , to be formal. I'm Sara Maze and orphan. You would want to know , how i know my surname . It because i've created one along my sisters , not blood related one but surname related one.

We've through at lot , because of our surnames , people calling us names and all. That's why we choose a proper Surname to finally be known. And guess what my sisters and i are the topper of our school and now we are going to college , great nah.

So i'm 17 soon to be 18 , finally major . My sisters are Zina and Sina. Those two are twin sisters , its a great honour to be part of their life. I enjoy life with them . Did i forget to say , we are those type of girl that won't look at your background to tell you something or  even much better insult you. So the quote here is . " Beware of us...."

Did i tell you that my sisters and i were toppers at our school , that why we won a prize . That is the government is going to pay for our rent , fees , transport , food and clothing. No tention about those things. I do own my own car. That is black Rover , that came from the work that i've been doing since 1st year of schools. So do the girls.

Girls , hurry up.  We are going to be late.

Since it was windy , i decided to wear a black leggings with my maron boots , a white blouse and a white pullover , not those all fashion type but the new and modern one.  My hair was brush neatly left by the side and i was ready . Not forgetting my Reban and here we go.

Zina was already down wearing a  black top with sleeves  and white jeans with her black boots. She took her cape out and wear it. She too was 18 soon. Her hair was left at the back and was wearing her Reban.

As the they were twins , here come sina . The lateness queen. She was wearing white jeans and maroon and black long sleeves top and black  boots . She was wearing her reban too but the fact was her earphone was plug in her ears .

I guess its time to move. Pulling my keys out. We left with our bags . Our house was simple but classy , we loved black so guess what all our furniture was black. Opening the driver seat door , i went inside. Zina sat next to me and sina was at the back listen to her music.

Putting the radio , since it was winter time , the songs were in favour with winter. The dive were pretty silent. Why ? Cause we are like this , we mostly communicate with eyes to eyes. Creepy , i know. That why we were call the devils at school. We even had our tattoos "Devils".  

Pulling into the college parking , we could see stares and the parking was pretty full, for the first day , i guess nobody wants to be late.

Sina and zina were the first to come out and i would see stares mostly of guys and girls were whispering. Coming out , i could hear gasp. Like they were shock and all. But why??

The girls had waited for me like always  . Did i tell you , i was the head in the group and the head among sisters. I was in the middle now. Sina had her earphone plug and one hand holding her shoulder bag . Zina was crossing her hands. And i had was directing the walk.

Every eyes were on us.....

*****************************

So we are in the end of the chapter.. That book and chapter was writing due to a flash . Ya flash . I was listening to the music when i imagine a story and here it is the story of leo's brother xavier grey.

I hope you like it guys.

-cheshna.

(702 words)....