Get to know her.

Hey guys. I just hope the chapters are nice amd you like them. Don't be surprise if there are mistake. Forget about it cause latter i'm gonna edit it. Thank u

When tomorrow comes , i'll  be on my own , frightening on things i don't know.

I'll be waiting for the right one to come for me. Cause those whom i see now are just like plastic dolls but mine would be human, a good one. She would be different from others and one could compare her to anyone.....
(xavier  thought)

...................................................

Xavier point of view...

She came in like fire and now was by my side calming me. Why and how. I don't know. Her smile was killing , her eyes were mesmerising , she was the first one , i wanted to talk , to know. But why. She seem like a mystery , an undiscovered one. I just want to know her. Her sitting by my side seems like a dream. Cause she seem to be the Angel of my dreams.  That was my thoughts when i saw her.

Looking at my other friends , it seems they were mesmerized too by those girls. First i was a bit hesitant to talk but when she finish her quiz that fast i was shock , no one  did that , that fast like us. It seem we got  nerds in our class. But she did not seem to be a nerd nor her friends.

When i spoke to her, her voice was a melody in my ears. I think i'm falling for her. And at the end of the period , what she did was most shocking , those words..

Don't relies on what you see boy....  

Her friends were smirking and my friends were shock. No one ever did talk to us like that. She's changing everything. Shit . But it was like , i wanted change..

Hey man , what happen here . Did you see those girls. They were hot , but i don't think they would be interested in us. I think , i got a crush on that girl sina . That was Mason words.

Ya me too , i think i've fallen for that girl zina. They seem to be great , she even talk to me. She says that we could be friends . I never wanted a girl to be friend with me like her. Guys i've fallen for her. That was jason words.

But i what i wanted. I think that girl which i don't even know the name, i think i've fallen for her. She's different from other. She was like an Angel. That was my words.

Her name is sara..

What?? That was my reaction , cause he knows my girl names and i , an idiot , i have never ask her.

Ya zina told me , she was her sister , her big sister.

So they are sisters. Ya maze sisters right.

Right ... the 3 of them said together...

That girl sara was my dream girl.

Those were my words:

I'll be waiting for the right one to come for me. Cause those whom i see now are just like plastic dolls but mine would be human, a good one. She would be different from others and one could compare her to anyone.....  and now it had become true ..

So let me give a briefing on me.

I'm xavier grey . My dad and brother is the one that control the Grey company. I'm 18.

My life is a mess and was a mess not until that woman came Ashni vince , that is Ashni grey. My sister in law. She help me , talk to me. Tell me that , being a nerd is not bad. She too was a nerd and had suffer a lot.

I can't help but pitty her sometimes but then i remember she's the owner of Black company a great Company. She did well.

Coming back on me. I got light blue eyes and black hairs.

Looking back at the seat where she was sitting. I said to myself.

My life would not be the same now.....

****************************

What do you think.?

I just hope you guys like it , i hate to give details like their is no end. Sometime details are boring. Have a nice reading.

Please comment and vote .

-cheshna...

-You will see me try to write my story .

(715 words)