Michael creepy stalker/hacker chick lady part 2

Hello hello hello! Thank you for your patience and welcome to Chapter 83: You're Stalked - Michael PART II

Who's ready for part 2?

Michael:
"W-w-who's there?" You sniffled, wiping your eyes dry.

Your phone buzzed.

Unknown:
I am nothing. I see all.

You tried to exit the texting conversation to call the police, but your phone wouldn't let you. It was stuck.

Unknown:
I can't let you stop me before I even start

There was a chorus of clicks as every possible exit locked. You were stuck inside and at the mercy of whoever it was controlling your home.

"Stop. Please," you scooted back until your back was in the corner.

Instead of an answer, the Bluetooth speaker system roared to life.

"Who's that shadow holding me hostage? I've been here for days," One Direction hardly seemed like an appropriate playlist for whatever it was that was going on. But you found the sudden noise more shocking than anything. Especially considering that Stockholm Syndrome was one of your favorite songs.

Your screen lit up.

Unknown:
Let the fun begin
...

You gulped and looked around in a terrified anticipation, what were they going to do to you?

The song cut out, and you flinched as the loud music went silent. For a moment the only noise in your house was your own loud breathing, but then the speakers came to life again. No music this time, just loud static.

"AHHHH!" You screamed and covered your ears, it was almost unbearably loud. For a few minutes you just sat there, pressed against the corner with your hands over your ears while the staticy noise pounded against your skull.

Then it changed again. Somewhere deeply inside the noise a new one began to emerge. It was slow and hard to distinguish at first, but got louder and louder. It was a twinkly music, like the kind one would fine in a jewelry box.

Unknown:
It's time to raise the stakes

You began to sweat. At first, you thought it was from fear but it soon became apparent that that was not the case. Someone had turned the heat all of the way up, and you were beginning to roast. You stood up quickly and pulled off your jacket then kicked off your shoes. You didn't want to help give yourself heatstroke.

"STOP IT!" You screamed while the hot air beat down on you, slowly filling the room.

Unknown:
Why would I do that? You're a star now Y/N

You stared down at the screen for a moment. The only noise in the house was the static-laced music, and dull hum of the blowers. What did she mean you were a star? You peeled some sticky hair from your forehead and had to blink back tears. She was going to kill you wasn't she?

Unknown:
*live video of you on Twitter*

Unknown:
You're everywhere Y/N. Smile and wave for the cameras.