Mindlessly In Love

These are all the main characters =D

Teeghan Rodriguez/ Tee:Hair- long brown dookie braids age- 14 favorite color- red hobbies-singing, acting, and modeling favorite food- fried chicken ---->

Tameka Rodriguez/ Tami:Hair- long, brown age- 15 favorite color- purple hobbies- singing, drawing, and cheerleading favorite food- red beans

Kobra Washington/ Kobi:Hair- Auburn age- 14 favorite color- pink hobbies- modeling and cheerleading favorite food- crawfish pasta

Shaniya Pryde/Nya:Hair- black, shoulder length age- 14 favorite color- lime green hobbies- reading, poetry, desighning favorite food- pizza

Teeghan's POV

Latrice: OMG! I can't believe they're actually here!

Brittany: IKR!

Some tricks these days. I wondered what they were talking bout until I saw a 'Welcome to Westwood HIgh Mindless Behavior!' sign.

Me: Are they performing or something

Kobi: No. They're supposedly coming to our school.

Shit! I hate Mindless Behavior. They only coming to get some from slutty tramps. They just nasty!

Me: Maan! I don't feel like dealing with they nappy headed, cocky, arrogant asses!

Latrice: Bitch, you don't even know them! So fall back!

Me: Hold up maw, last time I recall you don't know them neither so step down lil' woe.

Latrice: Baby I don't know who you think you is talking to me like that. Get it right!

Me: Lil' girl I think I'm Teeghan Tierra Rodriguez so don't get it twisted! I would stomp a mutt whole in your no good triflin' ass! That's why you look like a monkey on steroids and that blue weave in your head is your fur.

Son, this girl was blowing me. She stupid and triflin' and think she all that.

Latrice: Then do something.

I pounced on her. I started punching her face and pulling out her tracks. I felt Kobi and Tami pulling me of.

Tami: Damn, girl! I taught you better than that. You let them throw the first lick.

Kobi: Tami!

????: Was all that over us?

I looked up to see Princeton standing there with a huge grin on his face.

Me: Hell no! It was cause ya pscycotic fan got all up in my face tryna defend y'all arrogant asses and I got tired of hearin her bullshit, so I whooped her sorry ass!

Princeton: So you don't like Mindless Behavior?

Me: Hmmmm... no, notha, hell no, in ya dreams, why would I, and is that enough?

Roc: So you don't like Mindless Behavior?

Me: Nigga, didn't I just answer that?!

Later:

It was now lunch time and I had to show the crackheads round school. In second period I almost beat the shit outta Brittany until Roc stopped me and so, here we are.

Prince: Damn girl, you fiesty!

Me: Don't tempt me curly cue.

Ray: He gotta point. You got anger managemet problems.

Me: What you said nigga?

Ray: Nothing...

Me: Whatever, I'll be over there if you need me.

They got into the lunch line and I went by my friends.

Nya: You lucky bitch! They get to follow you everywhere!

Me: Too bad I don't like em.

Tami: Get to know them!

Nya&Kobi: Pleeeaaasssee!

Me: Alright, whatever!

Nya: Good cause they comin over here right now.

Roc: Wassam ladies?

Girls except Tee: Hey y'all.

Nya elbowed me in the stomach.

Me: Ow you son of a b- I mean hey y'all.

I looked at they treys to see what was for lunch. Fried chicken!

Ray's POV

Tee's adorable af. At first I thought she was just a flat out bitch, but she cool. She jumped out her seat and yelled FRIED CHICKEN and left.

Me: Damn, she jump fast for her chicken!

Prince: You do that for tacos.

Me: I love my acos! This school doesn't sell acos neither! That's stupid!

Nya: You mean tacos?

Roc: NO! He means acos. Don't make us go through this again.

Prince: Y'all wanna come over later?

Tami: Sure!

Tee came back with two gigantic pieces of chicken.

Prince: Who that?

He pointed to a pretty girl by Latrice.

Nya: Oh, that's Kaitlyn Craft. She's 14. Latrice's bestie and leader.

Prince: Bye!

Tami instantly looked sad.

Tee's POV

Tami looked sad cause prince left

Later:

Kobi: Y'all tourbus is fuckin awesome!

Tami: Ikr!

Kaitlyn: This is awesome!

Tami: I'm hungry! Prince, don't you like to cook? Can you go make me a sandwich?

Prince: I only cook for people that are nice too me.

Kaitlyn: Yeah, so be nice bitch!

Tami: Who you callin a bitch, reject!

Kaitlyn: I know you not calling me a reject, how you clearly liked Prince, but he chose me!

Me: Now you ain't had to go that far!

Kaitlyn: I can say whatever the hell I want! Newsflash honey, IT'S MY MOUTH!

I stood up but Ray pulled me back down.

Prince: I hate to do this, but y'all need to stop! I love Kaitlyn to much to let this happen.

This nigga said he love her and he don't even know her.

Tami: Fuck. You. Nigga.

Okay so it aint all that cause it just a filler chapter but trust it get better! :D