El capítulo doce

Tee's POV

Principal: What is wrong with you two!

Ashante': Tee hit first!

Tee: First of all, my name is Teeghan, not Tee. Second of all,he gone tell you like he always tell me, it don't matter who started it! We both was still fighting instead of telling a teacher.

Ashante': Oh...

Principal: Girls, I am very, very dissapointed with the both of you! Look at what you did to eachother!

He picked up a mirror and showed us ourselves. I had a long scratch on the side of my face, my lip was bust, my hair was all over my head, I had dry blood around my mouth and on my shirt. I had bruises all over my arms and even though I couldn't see it, I know my stomach had bruises all over it. Ashante' had bruises all over her arms and legs, one side of her face was swollen and bloody from when I stomped on it. She had a patch of hair missing and a big bite mark on her leg. Both of our clothes was ripped. I started to feel bad for her. Ashante' was sitting there with her mouth hanging wide open.

Principal: You see! Y'all are to pretty to be doing this! Y'all look a mess. I'm suspending y'all for a week. You are dismissed.

I walked out of the office and into the bathroom to clean myself up a little bit. I reached in my bag to get my emergency hair kit out and some backup clothes that I always bring with me. I put some makeup on my scratches while singing Climax by Usher.

???: I'm sorry...

Tee: It's OK Ashante'.

Ashante': We sisters again?

Tee: Hell yeah!

Ashante': I love you bitch!

Tee: I love you too hoe!

We hugged for along time and walked back to class together laughing.

Mr. Ryan: Glad that you finally joined us.

Tee: Yep!

I sat next to Roc. He looked at me and smiled. He smelled good. God, was I really starting to miss him.

Roc: So y'all two cool again?

Tee: Yep!!!

Mr. Ryan: Can you PLEASE be quiet!

I rolled my eyes and turned back to Roc.

Roc: Soo, how are things with you and Diggy?

Tee: We aight... How about you and Simone?

Roc: I broke up with her.

A big smile formed on my face. I starte doing a happy dance.

Roc: You alright?

Tee: Yes! But Imma have to ask her myself.

Roc: OK. You know I still like you right?

Tee: I had a feeling.

Roc: Do you like me?

Tee: I'm still hurting Roc... You hurt me bad.

Roc: I know! And I'm sorry about that! Please just give me another chance!

Tee: OK. But you have to build up your chances. I'm probably gonna choose Diggy first though.

Roc:*sighs* I know...

Tee: Let's just see how the whole thing plays out.

Roc: OK...

The bell ring and it was time to go home.