Chapter9

Simone's POV

I don't know what just happened but I want to find out. That Tee girl is pretty strong. He says she just a friend but she too pretty and Roc never says no to a pretty girl. Maybe that's why she beat him up!

Simone: Trey Chresantos Young! You lying bastard!

Roc: I am so sorry baby!

Simone: Are you? Are you really?

He pouted and I smiled. It's hard to say no to that cute face. He lucky I aint mean!

Simone: Then show me how much you sorry.

I pulled him in an empty room and he started kissing me.

STOP! IN THE NAME OF LOVE! LOL I'M JUST KIDDING! THIS PART IS RATED R I REPEAT RATED R! IF YOU DON'T LIKE RATED R THEN YOU ARE A VERY BORING PERSON AND NEED SOME EXCITEMENT IN YA DAMN LIFE! LIL BUT YOU CAN JUST SKIP TO THE NEXT WORDS IN CAPS.

Pretty soon they was just making out. Roc pulled off her shirt and pants and she did the same for him. He started kissing her everywhere on her body and she tried hard to hold back a moan. He took off her panties and started kissing her g-spot. He then started putting his tongue inside her clit. He started going faster and she starting shaking. He stopped and started sucking her clit. She started moaning and he stopped because she was about to explode. He put on the condom and went inside her slowly. Simone started breathing harder.

Simone: Baby fasterrr!

Roc listened to her and started going harder and faster. He was banging her and she was about to explode but he didn't care. He went even harder.

Simone: OMG! Roooooocccc!

She turned them over so the she was on top and started riding him. Roc held on to her waist and slammed her down onto him. Simone started going faster and the bed starting shaking hard. Roc turned them around and rammed inside of her. He started going deeper and harder when her walls started to close in but he didn't care. Simone was gripping onto the sheets with one hand and held a pillow over her face with the other. He rammed into her one last time and exploded. He passed out right next to Simone.

Simone: I missed that! Boy, you still got it.

Roc: I know babe.

END OF R RATED SCENE!!!!!!!!!!!

Tee's POV

I walked inside the hotel room and heard Simone moaning. I turned to Diggy and shrugged.

Tee: Oh well!

Diggy: So is that a yes?

Tee: You gotta wait for all this baby!

Diggy: It's worth a wait.

Nya: Y'all here that? Them lil nasties!

Tee: Roc told y'all?

Ray: Yes, he did and that one(points to Nya) slapped the living aco outta him!

Nya: What?! I had to!

I laughed and gave her a hug. This is why she my bestie!

Nya: And y'all think we bad? Just wait until Tami and Meeko find out they gone kill his ratchet ass!

Tee: And I thought you were the peacemaker.

Nya: Aye, well this peacemaker still bout her shit.

Ray: Got that right! (Slaps her ass)

Roc and Simone came back downstairs with big grins on their faces. He wasn't getting my virginity.

Roc: Aye, Dig! Get ya hand off my girlfri-

Tee: We over, remember?

Roc: Oh yeah! I forgot..

Tee: You didn't forget when you was eating her out.

Roc: Wait what?

Nya: If y'all want do that, y'all need to be quiet!

Simone started blushing Nappy head son of a bitch.

Tee: Hijos restrasados de puta! Voy a grita el culo, la cabeza, del pañal azada! Yo depería disparar su no buen culo, insignificanté! Pera estúpida jugar con negro malo!

Nya: Tee don't!

Simone: What she said?

Prince: You don't wanna know.

Roc: (to Tee) You jelly?

No this bitch didn't!

Tee: Cierra la puta boca! Nadie te pidió!(shut the fuck up nobody asked you)

Prince: Ohh! She played you!

Simone: Um, what she said? Again?

Nya: Don't worry about it. It's not important! Y'all, let's play a game!

Ray: How about spin the bottle!

Tee: Ok! Leggo.

We all sat in a circle. Order: Ray, Tee, Diggy, Prince, Simone, Roc, Nya, Prod.

Tee: I wanna go first!

I spun and it landed on Nya.

Tee&Nya: Oh uh, uh! No way in hell am I kissing a girl!

I spun again and it landed on Prince.

Tee: Okay let's get this over with.

As soon as we leaned in, someone knocked on the door.

Prince: I'll get it!

????: Hey, hey, hey!

OMG!

Tee: KAI!!!!

I ran over to her and hugged her. She hugged back.

Tee: I missed you so much!

Nya: Move!

She pulled me away from Kai.

Nya: MY TURN!!!!!!!!!!

She jumped on Kai making her fall back.

Prince: Um.. who's Kai?

Tee: Only our bestest friend from New Orleans! Come in!

Kai: Thanks.

Nya: How'd you know we were here?

Kai: Well I went to Nya's house and your mom said you was here!

Tee: Awesomeness!

Kai: How you feeling, Tee? I heard you got shot.

Tee: I'm good!

Kai: Great! Kamara and Alyssa wanted to come but they had to stay back and finish unpacking.

Nya: They're hear too?

Kai: Yep!

Tee&Nya: Yay!

Roc: Ahem!

Tee: Oh yeah! This is MB!

Kai: OMG! I LOVE Y'ALL'S MUSIC!! I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS HAPPENING TO ME!

They all smiled at her.

Kai: Look at Roc! There he is!

Tee: Slow ya rode! He a geart breaker and cheater.

Kai: Who that?(points to Simone)

Tee: Oh! That's Roc's new and old girlfriend.

Kai: Who was the other one?

Tee: Me...

Kai: Ohhhhh..

Tee: Yeah, well I'm kinda falling for someone else. I looked at Diggy and he winked at me. I bit my lip and started blushing and smiling hard. Damn that boy!