Chapter21

Nya's POV

Nya: What Keisha gon' say when she find out Tee missin?

Prince: Calm down. Aye, I just noticed how cliche this ish is! I mean, the main character always gettin kidnapped and found and saved by her friends!!!! This like one of them Mindless Behavior stories. Too bad MB not here...

EB: >.>

Prince: Oh yeeaahhh.....

Nya: STUPID ASS! YOU ACTIN JUST LIKE RAY NOW!!!!!!!

Ray: Don't be puttin me up in nothin!

Nya: Look, ya lil nigglet *a/n i be callin my 5 yr old sister that! then she just b muggin people like- >:( if you don't care then you could suck my diznic BIATCH!!!!!* I do wtf I want. U aint my daddy!

Ray: Looka here!

Ashante': You been hangin round Tee waaaaayyy too long if you goin around sayin looka here to everybody!

Ray: ^.^ anyway, before I was rudely interupted, I was saying that you need to get your act together if you wanna save her and Roc!

Nya: Nigga, watchu tryna say?

Ray: Watchu mean what I'm tryna say! You oveer there actin luck a lil bi-

Aubrey stood up fast and put her hand over his mouth. She held him close to her. I narrowed my eyes at her and she whispered something in his ear and he started laughing, like WTAF! She let him go and they both sat down all smily and stuff.

Nya: Anyways..... I know what we should do. Just bust up in there and take them out.

Star: Yeah, um, one problem.

Nya: What?

Star: We don't know where the hell she at!

Nya: Oh yeeaaah! Well Aubrey, you all technical and stuff so, um, could you take my phone and trace the number.

Aubrey: Yeah, sure.

She took my phone and went to her bunk. I'm assumin she started working on it. I tied my hair up and sat next to Star and Ashante'. And yeah, I've finally considered being friends with her and Babydoll. I just don't like Beauty, I mean don't get me wrong, bitch could sing, but I mean, me and her always be gettin into it. I mean, like, she be tryna start.

Babydoll: I miss Tee so much!

Beauty: I know right! (says sarcastically)

Tee's POV

I sat in the room playing tic tac toe with Roc until ??? came in.

???: Heres your lunch, bitch.

Tee: Tami, please stop!! I'm your sister! And you wanna talk about me being a unloyal bitch? Well, what if the gang back at in New Orleans found out you doing this to a fellow gang member and sister over a stupid boy! Ion even like the stupid hoe no more anyway! You could have em!

*a/n aha! yeeeaaah bitch! Bet nobody knew it was Tami, huh? Well, if you did, then EFF U!! Yeah, that's right I said it!*

Her eyes got wide and she got face level with me. She pulled out a gun and put it to my head.

Tee: Do it. Oh that's right, you probably don't have the balls TO do it! So sit yo ratchet ass down somewhere.

A gun been pointed at me before, so trust, it wasn't a big deal to me. I mean, FUCKIN RIGHT, I'm scared, but, atleast I'm going down a fighter!

Tami: I'm given you one more chance.

Roc: Tee, don't say shit!

???: Do it already! I'm tired of waiting!