chapter6

Tee's POV

Text Convo:]

[TwixxieTee] Hey Roc!

[RocStar] Hey <3

[TwixxieTee] Wyd

[RocStar] Rehearsin..

[TwixxieTee] Should I txt bac or...

[RocStar] Idea! U wanna come wtch us rehearse?

[TwixxieTee] Idc! I'm comin over pronto!

[RocStar] Aiight....See ya later <3

End of Text convo

I turned of my screen and put on a black hoodie with green and blue grafitti letters, some purple ripped skinny jeans, and some gold combat boots. I ran a brush through my bang and put my hair in a messy, cute bun and ran downstairs.

Daddy: Where are you going?

Me:(mumbles) shit... Um, to watch some friends rehearse.

Daddy: What friends?

Me: Just...some friends from school. No biggie.

Daddy: Is it those boys?

Me:(scratches arm) What? Pssh...No! Bye daddy! (turns around to leave)

Daddy: Hold it, Teeghan!

Me: What now?

Daddy: I'm sending your brother with you to supervise.

Me: Why does Meeko have to come?

Daddy: Because he does. Marquez! Get down here! Your going somewhere with Teeghan!

Me: Where's Tami? Why can't she come?

Daddy: She's with your mother for the weekend.

Meeko came downstairs with a white YMCMB hoodie, some jeans, some supres and a DC snapback.

Meeko: Let's go lil' sis.

Meeko or Marquez is my half brother. We looking nothing alike because he looks like his mother. His mother is white and mine is black, but we're both Dominican and black. He had curly, light brown hair, green eyes and caramel skin. He had girls falling at his feet. he drove us to McDonald's on the way to the studio. We walked inside and girls stared after him lustfully.

Me: Tricks.. Meeko, I'm in the car if you need me.Just get me a spicy chicken and a McFlurry.

Meeko: Yeah, yeah.

He was flirting with the cashier. I rolled my eyes and walked outside to the car. I started texting Diggy.

[TwixxieTee] Hey Digster

[SwaggCity] Hey gorgeous..wyd

[TwixxieTee] Waitin for my crackhead brother to come out Mickey d's..

[SwaggCity] Well i'm at the studio and roc waiting for, so am i

[TwiixieTee] Kay Digster

End of text convo

I saw Meeko walking out with the food. He sat in the car and smiled, I gave him a fake smnile and rolled my eyes.

Meeko: Ready to go?

Me: Hell yeah!

At the studio:

Me: Y'all!

Diggy: Hey gorgeous. You finally here.

Roc: Tee! Wait, who that?

Meeko: I'm her brother. I was forced and paid 50 bucks to chaperone her.