Chapter 1-College Graduation Party

Los Angeles California

Janice' House I'm recently graduating from University of San Diego and start going to art school in the summer!!! My mother is happy that I'm graduated from college and I got my man Bryshere that I love the most!!! My parents are throwing me a col...

Janice' House
I'm recently graduating from University of San Diego and start going to art school in the summer!!! My mother is happy that I'm graduated from college and I got my man Bryshere that I love the most!!! My parents are throwing me a college graduation party for all of my close friends and I invited my girls Taylor and Saleishia to the party and the guys of The New Edition Story!!!
(music playing)
Brittany- y'all good??? Elijah- yeah!!! Brittany- Algee, thanks for the gifts!!! Algee- no problem!! Keith- the party is popping!!! Elijah- (laughing) Algee- dang, who is that fine pretty lady??? She's so fine and hot!!! Bryshere- that's Saleishia, she's a lawyer and recently graduated from law school in Miami, she's on fire!!! Brittany- Algee is cute for you, Leishia!!! Saleishia- who is he?? Taylor- he's from Atlanta, he's a exotic male stripper in downtown LA and he get that money to pay the bills from his mother!!! Brittany- a male stripper?? Taylor- yeah!!! Saleishia-how?? Taylor- Luke told me about it since we got married, he told me that his mother didn't want him to be a stripper at the first place!!! Bryshere- is my future girlfriend ready to dance??? Luke- as so is my wife??? Taylor-we'll ready to dance (girls laughing)!!! Janice- are you a exotic dancer, right??? Algee- yeah, a male stripper but my mother won't let me!!! Janice- it's your decision, you're a grown man and that pretty lady right there, I think you need to talk to her!!! Algee- you're right, I will!!! Hey, cutie!!! Saleishia- oh hey, I'm Saleishia!!! Algee- you know you're pretty, you're cute enough and you're hot!!! Saleishia- (laugh) thank you!!! You're Algee, right??? Algee- Yeah!! I sing, I rap, I dance and I can act but I can show you (whispering in her ear)!!! Saleishia-(laugh) what's that mean??? Algee- I can give you a little sample of the exotic lap dance!!! Saleishia- (sigh) Okay but I don't wanna no one to see it!!! Algee- okay!!! Brittany, do you have a radio that I can use and some exotic CD's that you got?? Brittany- yes, I have a radio in my room but I don't have any CD's that are exotic!!! Janice- I got a CD that are exotic, Chris Brown F.A.M.E. that Brittany gave me for our wedding anniversary!!! My favorite song is Wet the bed and maybe you should dance for her, not in front of my friends!!! Algee- yeah, no problem!!! Brittany- my room is upstairs and the Chris Brown CD is in the CD drawer, in mama' room!!! Algee- hey, how about I give you a lap dance, a exotic lap dance!!! Saleishia- (giggling) you're so hot!!! Bryshere- Brittany, what is he about to do with her?? Brittany- (whispering in his ear)!!! Bryshere- what??? A lap dance??? Brittany- yeah!!!
5 minute later
Patricia- Hi, Janice!!! Janice-Hi!!! Patricia-Hey, Sharon!!! Sharon- Hi, Tricia!!! Patricia-I'm just came to look for my child, he's suppose to come home!!! Janice- he's in Brittany' room, he's giving Saleishia, Sharon' daughter a lap dance!!! Patricia-what?? He's a male stripper, he's exotic for the ladies and I don't like that!!! Laila-whoa, Patricia, let that child need some privacy, he's a grown man!!! Patricia-You're right!!! I can't stand Algee self, he had a college degree in music and he's pursuing his career when he was a teenagers, the girls love them!!! Sharon- I go check on them and Patricia, relax!!! Brittany, where' your room?? Brittany- upstairs, I can show you!!! Patricia- god, I need a drink!!!
(Chris Brown wet the bed playing)

Saleishia (sing along) I don't want to be a minute man Baby you're just like a storm Rainin' on me girl, your soakin' wet!!! Take it off (laughing) (Algee take off his shirt) Saleishia- dang, boy, you're look hot!!!- (I'ma kiss you right, yeah​, yeah I'm gon' lick all night, yeah​, yeah Girl, when I'm inside yeah​, yeah Yeah girl, you heard what I said I'm gonna make you wet the bed bed bed I'm gonna make you wet the bed bed bed I'm gonna make you wet the bed bed bed I'mma put your legs behind your head When I make you wet the bed) Brittany- come on!! (door open) (Saleishia laughing) Sharon- uh what are you doing with my daughter?? (radio down) Saleishia- mom, he's giving me a lap dance and he's nice!!! Sharon- I don't care what he ---- What?? A lap dance, right?? Saleishia-yeah!!! Sharon- (sigh) I go to the male strip club sometime to see y'all dance for the women and the money!!! Brittany-your mother is here!!! Algee- I'll be right there!!! Look, I got get home, my mother is here and you like that, don't you??? Saleishia-yeah!!! I love that tattoo on your chest and arm!!! Algee-thanks!!! Come to my job tomorrow night, it's a stripclub downtown and I'll call you later on tomorrow!!! Saleishia- okay, bye Algee!!! Algee-later!!! Patricia-I been waiting for you a hour, it's almost your curfew!!! Algee- ma, I got a gig tomorrow night and I want you there!!! Patricia- I can't, I got a night shift at the hospital so I'll be home at 1 in the morning!!! Now come on, let's go home!!!