Chapter 8- Final Chapter

Janice- Brandon, hon, what is that noise??? (bed bouncing) (Brittany- (moaning/harder, Algee) Brandon- I don't know, I'm going find out!! (get up out of the bed) (bed bouncing) Algee- you like that?? Brittany- yeah!! Go Harder!!! (bed bouncing) Brittany-stop, stop!! Let's just stop!! (bouncing stop) (breathe heavily) Algee- (kiss Brittany in the lip) (breathe heavily) you wanna stop or keep going?? Brittany- let' just stop!!! (door open) Brittany-daddy!!! Brandon- oh my god, Brittany, what are you wearing??? Brittany- it's my Minnie mouse nightgown!!! Brandon- oh!! Well, good night!!! Brittany- good night, daddy!!! (door closed) Brittany- let's just stop and get some sleep!!!
2 month later
Saleishia Apartment
Saleishia- hi!! Sydney-hey!!! Saleishia- come in!! What's wrong?? Sydney- Elijah and I are over, we argue about the gender of the baby and I told him that I'm moving out so I move out of his apartment and lived with my grandparents until I find another place then the next day, I find a apartment downtown Venice and it's had 3 bedroom and 2 bathroom!!! Saleishia- I got a call from Taylor and they're in Mexico for their honeymoon since their wedding last week and you know Algee got Brittany pregnant!!! Sydney- what??? Saleishia- I talk to Algee yesterday he says he got Brittany pregnant, she was sick last month and vomiting!!! Let me get dressed so we can go out to dinner, I'll be right back!!! Turn the television on and watch what you like to watch!!!
Janice' House
Janice-how my grandbaby bump doing?? Brittany- good!!! Brandon- where' you going?? Brittany- I'm going with my friends downtown then go out to dinner!! Brandon- wait, wait, Brittany!!! Sit down for a minute, I want talk to you!!! Now you heard the doctor says avoid alcoholic or speciality alcoholic drinks because you can lose the baby if you drink alcohol!!! Brittany-like what should I drink??? Janice- cola-coca products, pepsi products, tea, lemonade, non- alcoholic speciality drinks like virgin daiquiri, virgin margarita, virgin martini, non-alcoholic champagne and non-alcoholic sangria!!! (car horn) Brittany- that's Saleishia and Elijah' ex, can you walk me to the car?? Janice- sure!!! Saleishia- hi, look at you with that baby bump!!! This is Sydney, Elijah' ex-girlfriend!!! Janice-hi!!! Sydney- hello!!! Janice- she can't drink alcohol so be careful!!! Sydney- I can't drink either until the baby born!!! Let's go!!!
Saleishia- strawberry margarita!!! Brittany- strawberry lemonade!!! Sydney- diet coke with lemon!!! Algee- Brittany!!! Brittany- hey, Algee!!! Saleishia-Hey!!! This is Sydney, she's pregnant with Elijah' baby!!! Algee- hi, nice to meet you!!! Sydney-hi!!! Brittany- Algee, what you doing in here?? Algee- I'm with my boys tonight and what the doctor says??? Brittany- no alcoholic drinks and here' the gender of the baby!!! Algee- (sigh) we're having twins??? Brittany- No!!! We're having a girl, Algee!!! Algee- a baby girl??? Brittany- yes, it's a girl!!! (giggling) Sydney-Brittany, I'm so proud of you!!! Brittany- thank you!!! Sydney- I'm having twins since I have a 15 year old son and 10 year old daughter!!! Brittany/Saleishia-twins?? Algee- tell me the gender of the twins!!! Sydney- it's a boy and another boy, twin boys!!! Brittany- oh my god, congratulation, girl!! Sydney- thank you!!! Algee- I call you when I get home!!! Brittany-bye!! Let's cheer to expecting babies!!! ALL-CHEERS!!!
A week later
UCLA Medical Center
Algee- Sydney, this is for you!! Sydney- thank you!!! I can't believe my boys are born, Jamie and Nicholas Kelley!!! Keith- that's a good name!!! Elijah, you did it, you became a father to twins boys!!! Elijah- thanks!!! Sydney, Kelsi and Justin are going be happy about having twin brothers!!! Algee- hey mom, guess what?? Sydney gave birth to twins, two boys Jamie and Nicholas!!! Look, when my baby girl get born, maybe I should name her Vivian in honor of grandma, what you think?? Okay, I see you at home!!! Love you too, mom!!! Bye!! Janice- how Sydney?? Algee- she's out of surgery!!! When my baby girl get born, I should name your granddaughter Vivian in honor of my grandmother!!! Janice- over my dead---- what?? You naming my grandbaby Vivian in honor of your grandmother??? Algee- yes!!! Brittany- that's a great name, mama!! Janice- all right, Vivian, it is!!! Vivian Amber Smith!!!
4 months later
After my breakup with Algee, I just gave birth to my baby girl Vivian Amber Smith, she look like her father and she was adorable!!! And a week later, I'm going be Mrs. Smith after he proposes to me!!! My parents are happy that I'm getting married to Algee!!!
Algee- Brittany??? Brittany- Hi!!! Algee, what you doing in here?? Algee- I just came to apologize!!! I didn't cheated on you with another woman at my night job!!! You walk out and I say to you how about you just get out of here, Brit and you say fine, we're over!!! Brittany- yeah, you free now?? You want us to work things out in our relationship?? No!! You're a cheater, that what you are!!! We have a child but this relationship is not going work!! I work at a diner, I'm a good mother and I'm on a diet to lose weight after the baby born!!! And look at me, I lost a few pound, I just graduated from college and about to go to art school this summer in San Diego, my parents going take care of the baby!! Algee- Brittany, really??? Brittany- Algee, you came to apologize to me, apologize then!!! But the truth is being without you is the best thing are life are free to be a single mom to Vivian and I'm just want to get away with---- Algee- shut up and be my wife!!! Brittany- yes, yes!!! (hugged each other) Algee- let's make a officially, baby (put a ring on Brittany finger) this is our chance as Mr. and Mrs. Smith for my child, our child!!!
Janice- what?? Brittany- he's propose to me yesterday and I say yes!! We broke up a week ago after he told me to get out of here and I say fine, he's cheating on me!! My ex cheating on me with another woman and I ended the relationship and move on and met Algee!!! Janice-Look, you don't need to be with Bryshere no more, you're going to married Algee so he can take care of your daughter and you need to find a house or apartment so you can move out of my house!!! Brittany- mom, shhhh​, Vivian is asleep!!! Janice- sorry!!! Come on, let's plan the wedding!!!
The next day
Brittany- we're not having sex on our honeymoon at all, we just had a child!! Saleishia- that's your mother say no sex on honeymoon!!! Brittany- that's right, we can't go on our honeymoon because I got go to art school this summer!!! Taylor- where??? Brittany- in San Diego!!! I'm going on a family vacation to Mexico after our wedding and I want y'all to come before I leave to go to San Diego!!! Saleishia- so there will be no honeymoon or sex??? Brittany-yes!!! The wedding is going be at my mother' church and the wedding reception will be at the Hilton Hotel!!! Taylor- when she opening a night club??? Brittany- probably the next 3 months, the wall had to paints, it's need bars, tables and pool tables!!! Find some menu that people will like and it's had to be bar food and some other cuisine food!! Taylor- how about New Orleans​ cuisine??? Brittany- I'm doing Mexican food on my wedding reception like taco bar, nacho dip, salsa, guacamole, burritos, enchiladas but we can do New Orleans bar food like po boy sliders and more!!! Taylor- now that is a yes to that dress!!! (giggling)
A month later
Brittany- we did it, babe, we're married!!! I'm sorry that we can't go on a honeymoon because I got go back to San Diego in June!!! Janice- ain't that right, Viv??? Brittany- did y'all pack for the family vacation?? Brandon- we did!!! Algee- I'll be back, Brit, I'm going get my stuffs pack!!! Brittany- okay, hurry back!!! Janice- Okay, I'm going to change Viv before she cry again!!! Remember no sex, y'all got a baby girl and I hired a nanny to babysit the baby!!! Brittany- no, mama!!! The nanny is going with us and she could watch Vivian every night when we go partying and trust me, there'll be no sex!!!

That's the end of the story
Brittany and Algee got married, moved with Brittany' parents with their daughter Vivian and a week later they finally got a apartment downtown and in the summer Brittany had to leave her child with Algee while she's in San Diego,
Luke and Taylor work things out on their marriage
Elijah and Sydney broke up before she gave birth to twin boys and move back to San Francisco!!!
Keith and Bryshere, they're still single looking for some new women in their relationship and Keith finally got married to a woman name Karen after his date with Saleishia didn't work out!!!
Janice open a night club downtown called Chocolate Lover