Chapter 4

Saleishia and Algee' Apartment
After his surprise last night, Algee had to go to the hospital to see his sick grandmother and I was sleeping in my long sleeve nightgown and I have a trial session at 10 in the morning and it's 8:30 in the morning, I need to take a bubble bath so I can relax myself then get dressed and ready for the trial session!!!
(bathroom door knocking) Saleishia- don't come in, Algee!!! Algee- why not?? Saleishia- I says don't come in, I'm relaxing in my bubble bath!!! Algee- Leishia, I'll be back when I get off then I got a gig at my job tonight!!! And your mother is here!!! Saleishia- all right, love you!!! Algee- love you too!!! She's in the bathtub relaxing!!! Sharon-okay!!! Saleishia, can I??? Saleishia-yeah!!! Sharon-this is a nice place, girl!!! Saleishia-thanks!!! I'm doing my exercise, I got a trial duty this morning then I got go food shopping for the apartment, the girls are coming over so we can to Algee' job tonight!!! Can you handle me my towel!!! Sharon- sure!!! Saleishia-thanks!!! His grandmother is sick last night and she wasn't breathing!!! Sharon-how is she?? Saleishia-she's expecting to survive, I'm sorry but I had to go to court to finish this trial session!!!
6 hour later
After I came home from food shopping, Algee and I made the decision to call off the engagement due to his grandmother' illness but we'll decide to keep in touch and remain friends forever so Algee move out of the apartment that we share and move back to his mother to be by his grandmother' side!!! I invited the girls over so I can give the bad news!!!
Saleishia- Algee and I call off the engagement!!! Taylor-what?? Brittany-how?? Saleishia- his grandmother is ill and we decide to call it off the engagement, he move back in with his mother so he can be by his grandmother' side!!! Brittany- since Bryshere and I broke up after he was cheating on me with another woman so are y'all friends??? Saleishia- yes, we are friends and I keep in touch with him!!! I didn't tell my mother that we call off the engagement and he want us to come to LA Exotic tonight for ladies night and we get in for free!!! (girls shierking) (door open and closed) Sharon-hello ladies!!! Taylor/Brittany-Hi!! Saleishia- hi, mom!!! Sharon-how is Algee?? Saleishia-Algee is fine, his grandmother is ill so he move back with his mother and you know we call it off the engagement!!! Sharon- what?? I'm so sorry, honey!!! Saleishia- We're starting a new friendship, I did keep in touch and I gave the ring back to him!!! Are you coming to the strip club for ladies night??? Sharon- yes!!! Brittany- it's free and I want to see Algee get his freak on!!! Saleishia- whoa, whoa, whoa, Brittany, that's my ex-fiance, I'm single, you're single and Taylor is still married to Luke!!! You can have Algee and he'll ask you out on a date, deal??? Brittany-Deal!!! (Brittany and Saleishia shake hand) (girls giggling)
LA Exotic
(girls giggling) ALL-ladies night!!! Sharon- this is my first time at some male strip club since I was 23 year old!!! Laila-yeah, since me and Keith' father divorce became final 3 months ago, we decide to share custody of Keith for his own sake!!! So how is with you and Luke??? Taylor- we're separated due to our marriage problem so I decide to stay with Brittany until he get himself together or I'll file for divorce and move out!!! Saleishia- y'all know Algee' grandmother is sick and he had to be by his grandmother' side, he move back with his mother after we call off the engagement!!! Laila- so where' Algee??? Saleishia-he's in the dressing room prepare for the show and there' he is!!! (girls screaming) Algee- hey, you mind if I give you something exotic or a lap dance??? Saleishia- Brittany, girl, come on!!! Brittany- exotic lap dance will be fine!!! (laughing) Sharon- yeah, get it, Algee!!
10 minute later
(Brittany sucking his private) Algee- come on, baby, suck it real hard!!! (Brittany giggling) Brittany- you like that, don't you??? Algee- yeah, keep going!!! (Brittany continued sucking his private) Janice- Brittany, Brittany, Brittany, (exclaiming)!!! Algee- oh shoot!!! Brittany- mom, I can't even explain!!! Janice- (laughing) my daughter, my wonderful daughter is sucking Algee' private!!! Algee, zip yourself, I can see your private!!! Algee- oh sorry!!! Brittany-mom, what are you doing?? Janice- I came home to find you and you're not in your bedroom!!! Brittany-we're in the middle of something!!! Janice- but we got go, we got to get home, I had to go to work early in the morning and I'll be in the car, okay??? Brittany- ok, I'll be right there!!! (sigh) I got go, Algee, my mom have to work in the morning and I have to do groceries shopping then I got do night shift at Denny's!!! Algee-Oh, I call you!!! Brittany-okay!!! Algee- Brittany, wait!!! You want go out sometimes??? Brittany-who, me??? Algee- yeah!!! Maybe we can go on a date sometimes since you had to work tomorrow night but how about a lunch date tomorrow if you free?? Brittany- yeah but I got to check on my calendar but I'm free after I come home from food shopping!!! Algee- okay, can I come when you get back?? Brittany-yeah, see you there!!!
One week later
(Algee crying) Brittany- Algee, Algee, what's wrong with you??? Janice-Algee, what is it??? Algee- (crying) I was at the hospital to see my grandmother, her condition became worse and she took her last breath!!!! (crying) She's gone, my grandmother is gone so the guys came to the hospital and I says to them my grandmother is gone, she's dead!!! Janice/Brittany- what?? Brittany-Oh poor my baby!!! (Brittany hugged Algee) Algee- (sobbing) I'm so sorry, Brittany!!! That' my mother' mom, I love her so much, my cousin is gone now my grandmother??? Brittany-shhhh​, come on, let's go to the house, okay??? I made us some hot tea!!!
Laila' Apartment
(door open) Keith-mom!!! (door closed) Keith-mom, where are you??? Laila- I'm in the kitchen cleaning up!!! Keith- I just got back from the hospital, Algee lost his grandmother this afternoon!!! Laila-what?? Keith- she took her last breath, she was sick a week ago and Algee was crying, his mother was crying in the hospital bed that his grandmother did took her last breath!!! Laila-oh poor Patricia, I'm going keep her and her family in their prayers!!! I'll talk to her first thing in the morning, okay?? Keith - yeah!!!
Janice' House
Bryshere- is Algee ok?? Brittany- not too good, y'all come in!!! (door closed) Elijah-hey, Algee!!! Luke-we came to check on you and see you if you're ok!!! Algee-yeah, I'm ok, guys!!! (sigh) Luke- Taylor and I decide to work our marriage out and renew our wedding vows next month to continue my music career!!! Brittany- well my baby Algee love me a lot but since he and Saleishia broke off their engagement, he ask me out on a date and I say yes!!! Elijah- well, Algee, how your mother doing?? Algee- she's doing great, she's at home, she got off from work early when my grandmother died!! Janice- you know I should do, how about myself, Laila and Sharon take your mother out to dinner tomorrow to make her feel better!!! Algee- yeah, she'll love that, she need a break from work!! Brittany-Algee, baby, it'll make you feel that you can take me out on a lunch date because I love you so much!!! Algee- yeah, it' will make me feel better, Brittany!!! Bryshere- Brittany, Algee is your boo now!!! Brittany- look, Bryshere, we broke up 2 years ago and Algee is my new man!!! Elijah, how is with Sydney??? Elijah- we're expecting a child together since she had two kids from a previous relationship, they're 15 and 10!!! Janice-wow, Congratulations​!!! I go call Laila real quick!!! Brittany-Algee, my mother decide to open a night club downtown LA and it's called Chocolate Love, it's a bar/night club and it's not exotic strip club!!! Bryshere- how you know??? Brittany- she want to open a nightclub but she have to find a place to rent so she can buy it!!! Janice- did you talk to Patricia??? Laila-yeah, she call me!!! She's off tomorrow to take a break from work, her family are doing funeral arrangement and she want to get out of the house and go somewhere!!! Janice- how about we invite her and Sharon out to dinner tomorrow!!! Laila-it'll be great, I call her in the morning so I can take her to the mall to go shopping!!!
The next day
Saleishia' Apartment
Saleishia- how is your mother?? Algee- she's doing great, she's off today and be back at work tomorrow, I can't believe my granny is gone, she mean the world to me and my cousins!!! Saleishia- (sigh) we did move on and start a friendship while you dating Bryshere' ex-girlfriend!!! Algee- yeah, she took me out to lunch but I'm going out with her again tonight since I'm off from my stripping job tonight and resume tomorrow night then I'm off from work at Wal-Mart tomorrow and resume next week, I can't stand death in my family and Saleishia, you remember that!!! Saleishia-I will, I will, Algee!!! (sighing)