45

A/N: Happy 2k Reads! Thank you so much guys! I luv u all <3 I have a gift for u! Just read ^-^

-

Kim Taeyeon's POV

I am now riding a taxi towards the "Make Me Love You" Bar where Jimin is. Why is he even in there? Why is he drinking? He might get into an accident.

Minutes Later, I arrived infront of the bar and I paid the taxi before getting inside the bar.

When I got in, smokes, alcohols and other disgusting smells are everywhere, making me feel uncomfortable.

People are dancing on the dance floor and they're dancing like there's no tomorrow. I need to find Jimin first.

Jimin is good at dancing so he might be dancing right now.

I walked through the dance floor like a boss but seriously, the alcohol smells are disgursting shet.

"Oh hi~~" I heard a familiar voice just beside me and I look to see Jimin with a girl. This punk.

I went to him and pulled him. "Yah-- Oh taeyeoniee!" He said and smiled.

"Stop it. You're drunk. Let's go now." I told him but he stick his tongue out and shook his head.  "I'll dance first. Hurhehheeee."

"Aish. Fine. I'll just be at the counter and wait for you." I told him and he clapped. "Yeyyyy!!!" He said and then started dancing. I rolled my eyes and went to the counter to sit.

I was getting thirsty so I ordered an orange juice since they don't have any water in here. "Here's your juice ma'am." The bartender said as he handed me my juice. "Thanks" i said before accepting it and drink it.

Great,Jimin is dancing like a hoe right now. I need to stop him.

I stood up but then I felt dizzy. Weird, I did not drink anything. Aish, this is just a head ache.

I went to Jimin and pulled him again. "Yah, it's time. Let's go alrea~~" i stopped when i felt dizzy again.

"Wait first. I-I need to drink water." I said and walked towards the counter. "W-waterrr!!" I told the bartender and then gave me a glass of water.

I drank it but then the taste feels disgusting! Oh wait! This isn't water! They don't have water!!!!!

Wait. Haha. How about another shot? Huehehehe.

Kim Taehyung's POV

I arrived at the bar and ran inside to look for that jamless kid. He's in the dance floor. I'm sure.

"Jiminie Pabo!" I yelled his name. Wait, why am I yelling his name? How in the world will he hear it if the music here is damn loud.

"Taehyungiee~~" I heard a girl's voice and then I could feel her holding my arm. "Pfft, another fangirl" i said and look at the girl and then.....

"Taeyeon?!" I asked and she laughed like a little kid. "Yesssss! It's meee~" she said.

"Why are you here?" I asked her and then she pointed someone and it turns out to be Jimin. Aish.

"TaeTae~" she said as she cupped both of my cheeks but then pinched it.

"Kyeoptaa!" She laughed and then fainted but gladly, I was able to catch her.

I carried her in bridal style and went outside the bar. "Annyeong haseyoo~ i'm Taeyeon." She mumbled in her sleep.

I can't help but smile. She's too cute. But also, very beautiful.

I put her in the front seat of my car and I went to the driver's seat.

My phone suddenly rang, revealing that Sooyeon is calling so I answered it.

"Princess?"

[Oppa. I'm scared]

"Why?"

[I was watching a horror movie alone and then I can't sleep right now]

"What do you want me to do?"

[can you come here and sleep beside me?]

..............

I look at Taeyeon who was sleeping like an angel before answering.

"I'm sorry, I can't. I have something to do."

[Whyyyy?]

"She is more importan--- this is more important. Just call Jungkook,okay?"

[aish. Arasso but not Jungkook. Bye]

[bye~]

I ended the call and then texted Namjoon to get Jimin here then I started driving towards Taeyeon's house.

-
I already arrived in Taeyeon's house and right now, I am carrying her towards her bedroom.

I laid her down her bed and I covered her with her blanket.

I sat beside her and stared at her beautiful face. I smiled at the thought of staring at her and I was supposed to stood up but the she grabbed my wrist.

"Aish. Are you leaving me?????" She asked while pouting. Cute.

I just stared at her while she kept on talking. "Why?! Because of that Sooyeon girl?!"

"You're always Sooyeon Sooyeon Sooyeon why not Taeyeon Taeyeon Taeyeon!!!!"

I widened my eyes because of what she said. Okay, she might be drunk but whenever someone is drunk, they'll cry out loud everything they feel right?

"Yah! I'll tell you somethingg. Ppali!" She said and signaled me to come closer to her so I did.

"Baekhyun said I'm jealouss because of you and Sooyeonn! Hahahha! It's truee right???" She laughed and I can't believe what she said.

"Why are you jealous?" I asked her and then her expression changed from happy to serious.

"You wanna know wae?" She asked and I nodded, receiving a smirk from her.

"What are you--yah!" I yelled when she suddenly jumped over me. She was on top of me and she pinned both of my wrist on the bed. I never knew she was this strong but I like it anyways *smirk*

"Kim.Tae.Hyung." She called me and went closer to my face. Our faces are now inches away making me blush and my heart is beating like crazy! Aish! Waee!?

She went closer to my ear and whispered something before she fell asleep on top of me.

"I like you."