82

Park Jimin's POV

"Yah! Tiffany! Stop hugging me!" I told her when she kept hugging me and mumbling some things.

"Why in the world are you here?" I asked her and she smiled at me weirdly. Why in the world is her eyes gone when she smiles?!

"Jiminieeeee~~~ *hik* pabo!"

Why am I even with this girl?

"Look, You're lucky that It's me right now because if it was any other guy, No one knows what'll happen to you so stop calling me pabo!" I scolded her and then she pouted.

"I Love you..." She said

.......................................................................................................................................................................

"Huh?"

"Kim Taehyung~"

What?! KIM TAEHYUNG?! AS IN MY BEST FRIEND?!

"SARANGHAEYO KIM TAEHYUNG!" She cried and hugged me again.

"Huhuhuhu why is it always *hik* Taeyeon?!*hik* pfftt why do i even *hik* love you, taehyung?! *hik*" she cried endlessly.

"LET IT GOO LET IT GOOO TURN AWAY AND SLAP JIMINNN!" She cried and slapped me on the face but i didn't care much.

So she loves Kim Taehyung,huh? Why does she love her bestfriend's boyfriend?

Look who's talking.

I promised myself and to Taehyung that I will let go of Kim Taeyeon but why am I still hurt whenever they're so happy together? Shouldn't I be happy for my bestfriend?

I guess Tiffany feels the same way too...

"Jimin?" I heard a familiar voice behind me and I turned around and saw the girl I once loved.

But am I sure it's 'once loved'? What if it's 'still love'? What are you readers gonna do about it? What are you VTae shippers gonna do?

"Taeyeon.. you're here." I said and I can't help it but smile. She's so beautiful, oh em gee.

"What happened to her?" She asked me.

"I don't know." I lied.

"Oh.. okay.Jimin, can you take us to her house?" Taeyeon asked and I nodded in 0.9 seconds.

"No problem, Taeng. Let's go." I told her but she stopped me by holding my wrist.

Omg! She's touching me! SHE'S HOLDING ME! Will she say that she loves me too?

"What?" I asked her.

"Can you carry Tiffany towards your car?" She asked..

Oh.....

(A/N: asa pa more)

"Sure, no probs." I said and faked a smile before carrying Tiffany.

Kim Taeyeon's POV

We're already here at Tiffany's house and her mother welcome us inside.

We went towards the living room and Jimin laid her down the couch.

"What happened?" She asked us, worried.

"Mommy,she's drunk. She was drinking and good thing Jimin found her in the club." I answered. (I call Tiffany's mother "mommy"since the day we first met)

"Aish. I told her not to drink alcohols anymore but she won't stop. I even asked our maids to put away all the alcohols and wines found in our house because she's been like that these past few days. She's always getting drunk. Taeyeon, I'm worried. Do you know the reason why she's like that?" Mommy asked me. So that's why Tiffany's absent and I could see that she's really worried about Tiffany.

"I don't have any ideas, mommy but I'll make sure to know why." I told her.

"Thank you Taeyeon. Oh! And I need to tell you this, one of my maids told me that she heard Tiffany mumbling some name when she was drunk." Mommy told me.

"What name?" I asked.

"I'm not sure but what my maid heard was Kim Taehyung" She answered and my eyes widened. I looked at Jimin and his reaction was the same.

Kim Taehyung?

"K-Kim Taehyung?" I asked her to make sure that I heard it properly.

"Yes. Wait, do you know him Taeyeon?" Mommy asked me and I slowly nodded.

"H-he's my boyfriend." I told her.

"Aish. Do you know the reason why she keeps on mumbling your boyfriend's name?" She asked me but I don't have any idea, really!

"I don't kno--"

"I know." Jimin cutted me off and I gave him a questioning look.

"What do you mean?" I asked him.

"Tiffany...."

He looked at Tiffany who was sleeping one last time and then looked at me again and gave me a "sorry" look before answering.

"Tiffany loves Taehyung."