79

A/N: SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING. I LOVE U ALL.

SORRY FOR THE MISTAKES HERE CAUSE THIS IS NOT EDITED

-

Third Person's POV

It's finally awarding time. All the contestants went up the stage. Some were just calm because they already tried this contest many times but some were very nervous especially Taeyeon since it's her first time joining and she thinks that they don't like the song she sang which was composed by her.

"Alright. We'll start with the boys first." The MC said, making Taeyeon sigh in relief.

The Winners are like this:

Boys:
-3rd runner up
-2nd runner up
-1st runner up

Girls:
-3rd runner up
-2nd runner up
-1st runner up

And the last but not the least, The Over All Champion.

The MC kept announcing the winners and it turns out Jungkookie made it to the top. (I won't tell you what place)

And now, it's finally the girls. Taeyeon was sweating and her heart was beating really fast.

"The third runner up goes to..... Park Rosé"

"The second runner up goes to... Kim Yuju."

"And the 1st runner up goes to..."

Taeyeon was sweating so badly right now. She knew that this is her only chance-- the first place because she knows that the champion is either the 1st runner up from the boys or the first runner up from the girls.

"Song Wendy!" The MC happily announced and everyone applaused and some cheered. Taeyeon just smiled and thougt to herself that 'it's okay, this is your first time', 'better luck next time'

The Winners happily received their award and now, it's finally time to announce The Champion.

Song Wendy and the first runner up of the boys went infront and faced each other.

"So who will be the champion among these two?" The MC asked and the crowd answered:

"SONG WENDY!"

"THE BOY!"

"KIM TAEYEON!"

"Huh?" Taeyeon looked at the crowd and saw Taehyung happily raising a banner with her name on it. She smiled at her boyfriend even if she knows that he's just cheering her since she won't be the champion. She was just standing at the side of the stage together with the other contestants who didn't won any awards.

"The Prize of this champion will be the best. A trophy worth thousands and a trip to Hawaii for a week!" The MC announced.

"That's a good prize. I wish I was the winner but oh well, I don't have any chance now." Taeyeon told herself.

"Now, let's see who's the champion."
The MC looked at the paper where the Champion was written and her eyes widened in surprise. "Oh? Looks like our Champion is not from the runner ups." She announced and everyone was shock except for Taeyeon's friends who is turning wild right now because they are expecting her to be the champion.

"Hmm... May I request all the contestants to go infront of the stage." The MC said and all contestants followed.

There were 15 contestants including Taeyeon. Her hear was beating really fast right now and she looked at the crowd to look at her friends.

Sooyeon, Yoonji and Yoongi were clapping and screaming for her name.Hoseok and Namjoon were now bringing pink and blue pompoms and cheered for her(no one knows where they got it). Seokjin was giving her his legendary flying kiss. Tiffany and Jimin were both bringing the banner Taehyung was holding awhile ago. And lasly,Taehyung was now bringing a big picture of him and her while shouting her name happily.

Taeyeon couldn't help but smile.

"It's time to announce the champion, everyone." The MC said and then a thrilling music suddenly started.

"Congratulations to...."

"KIM TAEYEON!"