94

A/N: i'm broke af rn cause of the sad news and snsd wasn't nominated in mama for the best femal group 2017 :( i still can't get over it :( 

but anyway, thank you guys so much for the 22k reads even if i only update a few times <3 (school's been killing me)

-
Taeyeon's POV

I quickly grabbed my keys, wallet, phone and jacket after reading Tiffany's text. Why does she want me to meet with her there? Why was she mad at me?

I fastened my speed as I headed downstairs but suddenly, Sooyoung, Sunny and Hyoyeon were running towards me with their panicked face. 

''Master Taeng, she's here!'' Sooyoung half yelled,half whispered.

''Who?'' I asked

''Your ...your...'' they  were all panicking...

"Taeyeon-ah.."

I froze as I heard the voice. It was the voice I last heard 4 years ago, the voice which a part of me misses it but a part of me doesn't want to hear it.

"Mom?" I asked as I turned around, seeing my mom who left me 4 years ago.

''You three may go outside first.'' mom told the three of them and they did as they were said.

"Taeyeon, my daughter." She said and went closer to hug me. I didn't do anything, not even hugging her back.

"W-what are you doing here?" I asked her and she
broke the hug.

"I missed you." She answered with a smile but I didn't believe her. I'm sure she's here for other reasons.

"Where's dad?" I asked and her.

"Oh Taeyeon, if only you knew." She said. "Know what?" I asked.

"Taeyeon, we are already successful in the US since three years ago.Your dad and I owns one of the most successful companies. The KIM company." She said.

"Wow..."

"It's amazing and unbelievable right?"

"Yes.. really amazing and unbelievable for you and dad to leave me here alone 4 years ago while the both of you are living a happy life there in the US! You didn't even send me a letter, asking me how am I! You didn't even tell me what's happening there and you didn't even say goodbye!!" I yelled as I tried to fight back with my tears.

"Taeyeon, did you just raise your voice at me?" She asked.

"Mom... where's dad?"

"Taeyeon-ah,He's sick.. really sick, Taeyeon." She answered and I bit my lower lip.

"I-I'm sorry to hear that.." Those were just the words that came from my mouth.

"That's all? Don't you want to visit him?" She asked.

"What do you want me to do?" I asked her and she smiled.

"Come with me."

-
A/N: it's a boring chapter but I promise to update more this week.

btw,  are there still readers in this story? :)

Mami author miss all of youuuuu !!!! Hey, is it okay for you to call me Mami? Or unnie?  Or chingu????  Anything as long as you won't call me author nim cause I wanna get close with all of you :)

That's all... ILY guyssss! See you on the next chapter

-mami author