Chapter 1

Would you wanna run away too

Cause all I really want is you!

She looks so-

As you can clearly tell by the sound on my alarm, it is morning.

It is also the first day back from summer break. Yay. Cue the sarcasm.

And yes my alarm is She Looks So Perfect by 5 Seconds of Summer. Don't judge meh.

I get out of bed slowly, using the precious time I don't have. I walk to my closet to get my uniform, which today is a navy blue top and a plaid skirt.

After getting ready for the day, I walk down the stairs and head to the kitchen. I settle for toasted bread with Nutella and some milk.

I put on my black converse and grab my backpack. My mom was already waiting in the car, so I just got in.

We left with little chatter here and there, but I was too busy thinking about school. I guess I was so lost in thought, that I didn't even notice we were already there.

My mom and I said our goodbyes and I leave for school.

"Hey Eleanor!"

I can't even take ten steps into school without being annoyed by someone.

"Hey," I respond trying to push off the conversation. Thankfully she just walks away.

I actually don't mind school. I mean, it's not my favorite thing in the world, but I wouldn't fake being sick just to stay at home.

My school is weird though. Who ever is in your home room, is in the rest of your classes. I don't really understand, but that's how it works.

I walk over to our area and put my stuff down. We don't really have to put it there but we do it anyways.

"Hey!" I say joining my friends who appear to be having a deep conversation about Cheetos.

"Hey Ellley" Said Ariana

A very energetic girl, that one. But I'd kill to have her body. She's so slim it's not even fair.

"Hey Ari! What's up?"

"Nothing really. Did you meet the new girl? She's really nice."

---------------------------------------

*BELL*

Finally.

Lunch.

I thought I was going to learn geometry forever.

I walk into the cafeteria and see what's for lunch today. It's Monday so it's pizza. I get my lunch and head outside. The younger kids eat in the cafeteria, while everyone else just eats outside.

"Hey," I say joining the conversation once again.

"Hey. Did you meet the new kids yet?" My friend Nicole asks. She has slightly wavy hair that she always puts up. I want her hair just to put it to good use.

"Not yet. Can someone come with me?" I ask not wanting to go alone.

"I will! I met Kayla already. She's really nice." Crystal speaks up. Now, Crystal has strait dark brown hair that she styles every so often. She's also uber smart, can sing, and is really good at basketball. She's like the perfect child.

We walk over to Kayla and have a normal conversation of just introducing, and getting to know her a bit. Everyone is right. She is really nice.

Next is the other guy. I see him in class but I haven't talked to him yet. I think his name is..... Calum? We walk over to the guys and interrupt their conversation.

"Hi!" I say causing all their heads to face me. Wait a minute.... I know him. I recognize his eyes. I could never forget those eyes. His eyes are so blue. You could stare into them forever.

"I-I'm Eleanor"

"I'm Calum," he responds.

"I'm Crystal," She finally joins.

"Are you two sisters...? Twins maybe?" He asks confused.

Everyone starts laughing. Everyone but Crystal and I. Everyone thinks we're related. We don't even look that much alike!

"WHY DOES EVERYONE THINK THAT?! WE DONT EVEN LOOK THAT MUCH ALIKE!" I shout annoyed.

"Okay, okay! I was just asking." Calum states. "It was nice meeting you."

"You too." And we leave.

---------------------------------------

Hey guys! Here's my first official story on wattpad! I know the story kind of sucks now but it will get better! I have it all planned out.

Also this chapter was kind of short. Don't worry they will get longer as we go on.

-megsta