Chapter 5

I arrive at school the next day with a backpack and a big duffel bag.

"Hey El!" I hear, "Do you need some help?"

"No. I got it, thanks."

I continue to walk, alongside with Layla. Layla is one of my bestfriends. We're one day apart in age, too. She's the taller one, but I was born the day before.

"I'm so glad I'm not the only girl in the group. It would've been pretty awkward."

"I totally agree."

I honestly don't know why I said that. I mean, I am closer to guys, even though I have more girl friends. Plus, the guys are so freaking weird. That's probably why I hang with them so much.

We walk over to the bus, and I hand my bag to the chaperone that was putting them into the bus.

I was one of the last bags to put in. I'm always late. By the time all the bags were in the bus, Layla has left me, and people were slowly loading the bus.

I hop on the bus and see that all of the back seats are taken. I mean, of course. Who wouldn't want to sit there? I want to sit there!

"Hey El! There's no more seats back there. Wanna sit next to me? I'm feeling kinda lonely." Calum says pouting.

"I'd love to sit next to you."

This is going to be one long ride.

--------------------------------------

It's been at least an hour, and it has been filled with endless chatter, games, and bumpy roads. We were, once again, playing truth or dare.

"Truth or dare?"

"Truth"

I had finally run out of questions to ask. All but one.

"Is there anyone on this very bus that you fancy?"

"I wa-"

"WE'RE HEEEERREEE," Someone interrupted.

A smirk emerged on his face. "I guess you're out of time," He stated, stood up, and headed of the bus.

I reluctantly followed, not getting the response I wanted.

I had caught up to him, and asked him a question.

"Am I one of your bestfriends?"

"Well, I guess."

"Then why can't you tell me?"

"Because I don't quite know yet."

We walked on the dirt pathway, and see how huge it really is. It's giant. There are wood gates around the whole thing, and has a great ocean view.

Our guides gave us a brief tour of where everything is. This is this way, and over here is blah, and so on, and so on. I honestly wasn't paying attention, except for when they say that the hunters sleep in the watch tower.

We walked over to the watch tower, and see how old it actually is. We're here for some history lesson, or whatever, but it was cool to see this stuff in real life.

"This. Is. So. Cool." Ian said, indicating every syllable in that sentence.

"Agreed," Everyone said at the same time as if it was planned.

"Everyone hurry up and put their stuff away! We're going hiking!"

--------------------------------------

I know that there isn't much happening, and it takes me a while to upload, but just bare with me! I gave up my computer for lent now I can't use my laptop. Uuurg. Thanks if you're still here. Don't forget to comment and favorite and all that stuff.

LOVE YOU.