Chapter 3

*Two weeks later*

School has been just great. Kayla is really nice, as everyone says, and she's really good at basketball for her size. She's kind short but it makes her even cuter than she already is.

Calum is really cool too. We both have a lot in common. We both love pizza. Yes, I said pizza. He is also so funny. He tells really funny stories, and his laugh is adorable. I hang out with him really often. Even though I haven't known him long, he is one of my bestfriends.

We also both play basketball which, if you haven't noticed, is my entire life. Apart from music, but basketball is what I plan on using to get a scholarship for college.

I walk to Mrs. Harris' class because it is currently math.

Why do we do math in the morning? Math is basically the worst, and my brain can't even function properly until 10:00.

"So today you are going to evaluate the problem set as partners."

"Alison and Nick,"

Awwww that's so cute. Those two have liked each other for a while. They just haven't admitted it. It's just so obvious!

"Nicole and Steven,"

Oooooooo that's not a good mix.

I just heard her call off names until she finally reached mine.

"Eleanor and Calum"

Okay! That's not bad. I actually liked hanging out with him.

She dismissed us to be with our partners and explained the directions. I met Calum at the back table to do our project.

"Hey Cal," I say trying to start conversation.

"Hey! Sit down!" He said gesturing to the seat next to him.

"So what's our equation?"

---------------------------------------

We spent most of class trying to figure out the answer, how we got there, and the layout for our poster. We even spent free period trying to finish it, but by then we were just coloring and making it pretty.

"So, wanna play truth or dare?" He asks, finishing up the megaphone he drew on the poster.

Truth or dare? This is the game of secrets, because I can't choose dare. I am not that much of a risk taker.

"Sure!" I say slightly afraid. You never know what he might ask. "I'll go first. Truth or dare?"

"Truth,"

Ooooo this will be fun.

The only reason I like this game is to see who's crushing on who.

"Who do you think is the prettiest girl in the school?"

"I can't tell you that!" He objects. "You'll make fun of me!"

"I won't! I promise!" I plead. "So who?"

"Figure it out for yourself."

---------------------------------------

YAY GUYS! HI WHATS UP. IM SITTING IN A ROOM ON VALENTINES DAY WRITING THIS STORY. I LOVE IT SO MUCH.

-maygen