Chapter 2

*Flashback*

Summer break. Finally.

It's time for that annual pool party. It doesn't matter if you're liked or not. You are invited to this party.

I was wearing my American flag bikini under my shorts and crop top. I always felt weird taking off my clothes before going into the pool. It's like everyone is watching you strip down.

I walk into the shallow end of the pool, and sit down on the steps.

This is so relaxing.

After a few minutes, we were all called by someone's mom. I don't know why, but I was the only one there.

She gave me a water gun. Sucks for them for not listening.

I got my gun and went. I shot at any person that crossed my path. There were comments like 'Hey! Don't do that!' or 'Where did you get that?!'

I eventually got tired of shooting people and went to get food. Mmmmmm pizza. You can never have too much pizza.

I turn around and see a boy with blonde hair.

"Where'd you get that gun?"

He has the most amazing blue eyes. If I could, I would stare into them forever.

"U-uh you can just have mine. I can just get another one." I say handing him the gun.

"Thanks!" He said grabbing the gun and walking away.

That was pretty much nothing.

But his eyes.... They were so blue. You know when you eat dum dums? It's the blueberry flavor. His eyes are the blueberry flavor, but more tinted.

I can't even put it into words.