The incident

Days turned into weeks. Weeks turned into months.
Chase's pov
My doods and the girls spent winter break and spring break together. Fast forward a bit blah blah blah more lacrosse games blah blah blah volleyball games blah blah blah. Oh but what did happen is my main dood Conner finally asked June out. Then I realized my crush grew more and more for Andrea. I have to make a make a move.
Gabe's pov
After months I finally think I'll talk to Andrea. I see her standing next to her locker with June. "Hey Andrea."
"Oh hey Gabe." She looked down. I look over at June to see her rolling her eyes. Well here goes nothing. "Hey Andrea I wanted to apologize about what I did. Every day I think about what I've done and about how stupid I was to let such and amazing girl like you walked out of my life. Maybe we could go out sometime on Friday." She looks up at me. She says yes. But wait what why did june do that.
June's pov
No way he thinks he could get Andrea back after what he did to her. He hurt her. He humiliated her. He played with her feelings. "No!" I shouted. "You think you could just walk up to her after what you did to her. Shame on you. You shouldn't even be able to look her in the eye." "I never played with her feelings." Gabe shouted. " Oh yea well let's go back to the messages between you and I. Oh look." -June points at her phone. "Lets read it it out loud shall we. "Excuse me I'm a boy not a rag doll.I can play with whoever I want whenever I want."See you literally admitted to playing her feelings."
-Gabe rolls his eyes and walks away.
Andrea's pov
I zoned out the whole time Gabe and June talked. What was I thinking. I was about to say yes. That can't happen. I care more about Chase.
Later that day
School went by pretty fast. Chase and I had lunch together. Next thing you know school was out.
Chase's pov
Today was pretty normal. Same old same old. Wait but Donovan did tell me something about Gabe talking to Andrea and June. At lunch I talk to Gabe here's what happened.
"Hey Gabe I heard what happened with Andrea , June and you. "
"Oh"
"I mean no offense dude but it's kinda dumb you thought Andrea would forgive you."
"Look dude you better watch what you're saying. You're just say that because you like Andrea."
Yea that's what happened. I mean he was right about me liking Andrea but I really didn't payed attention to it and continued my day as normal.
Gabe's pov
I'm getting revenge on June and Chase and I think I know what I'm going to do.
-End of chapter-