3 - Some Like The Change In Location

~ I got a girl in mind. I got filthy ways. ~

👑 Lucein 👑

"Ahhh...ahhh!" the moans of my current bed partner were as loud as any buzzing bee in my ears. It was a delightful sound but still less appetizing as I thought it would be.

"Oh yes, yes!"

She wasn't faking her moans but I sure as hell am. Heck, everything about this woman seemed right. Her delicious curves, her straight hair the color of sand, her dark lashes, bee-bitten lips and her ample bottom that was currently pressed against my groin. I should have been aroused minutes ago, but still...

"Fuck," I cursed, pushing my hips more to penetrate my co*ck deeper inside her. Maybe, if I could just quicken the rhythm, I might reach my craved orgasm. I might not toss this beautiful courtesan out of my door brokenhearted. But...

"Ahhhh! Yes! Yes!" she seemed to be enjoying my dog-style fu*cking though. She screamed hard again and again until I felt her fluids coat my shaft.

It was my cue to extract myself. Nope, even quickening the rhythm didn't help me at all.

"You're so good Your Highness," she crooned whilst positioning herself supine.

I sat at the edge of the bed with my back to her, blocking out her voice. I felt her move and then the mattress on my side dipped. She sat right next to me, wrapping her hand on my still-erect shaft, and then gave me a seductive grin.

"And for that, let me give you a licking."

Only a fool wouldn't understand what that meant.

Before she could kneel down on my front though, I stopped her. I wanted some release, a big one, but not with her help. Not with any of my mistresses' help even.

"Stop it. You can go now." I gripped on her shoulder.

"But Your Highness, you're still so stiff!" she looked at me thoroughly worried. Or maybe thoroughly worried for herself. I had heard of rumors in the palace that women were betting on who would be successful on giving me a good fuck. Their chest full of jewelries was the payment. Crazy women.

But, I'd say they all should probably pay me up very soon because I bet none of them would win. I'm pretty sure of it.

"I'll address that myself. Now go! Shoo!" I snapped at the courtesan. I hadn't even bothered to know her name.

With a disheartened face, she scurried away into the door like the previous woman, unclothed and with her bare back exposed.

"Shit." I stood up, not bothering to wrap myself with the bedsheet at all. "Why do I even put myself in this situation?"

This room I am in now was for the King's use only. Me. But it was only second to my main chamber, the chamber where no one can come and share a bed with me. In there, any living soul would die if they so much as step inside without my permission. I called it my sanctuary. The only place I could peacefully sleep without worrying for the kingdom's problems.

In there, I also have a door. A secret door that would lead me to the quickest way towards my kingdom's sorcerer; the second person, aside from Gulliard, who knew of my forbidden travels, which by the way was already time.

Yes, finally.

So after entering the shower and jerking myself off there, I donned my clothes and headed for my main chamber.