WE'RE LIVE!

Hi my dear readers!

**jumps up and down with giddiness**

We are live! The book is now available on Amazon! If you haven't gotten it yet, your copy is waiting for you. (Don't keep it waiting. It gets really impatient like the Monster Book of Monsters in Harry Potter.) *winks*

Here are the links.

Ebook: http://bit.ly/Sanctum-Ebook
Paperback: http://bit.ly/Sanctum-Paperback

Unfortunately, Wattpad doesn't allow links anymore and whatever information I put on my bio, they automatically delete it. *I hope this is just a bug.*

Anyway, the links are available on my Facebook author page, JMFelic, and my Facebook group page, 'JMFelic Awesome Readers'. I would specifically invite you guys there to share your thoughts and feelings about the book. :) Or maybe rant or gush out on other books that I have like Undressed by the Kin, I Thirst for You and many more. ;) Or maybe scold me for killing your beloved characters. Heheheh

Alternatively, you can search Sanctum on Amazon. Just type in 'Sanctum' and then my author name, 'JM Felic.' Don't forget to leave a review on Amazon and Goodreads. Let's spread the word and let everyone know about Cirrus and Aurora's story. 😁

The paperback version is thick, and I mean thick — 600 plus pages of it so you might be wondering why it is...ehem...a bit costly? *winks*

There were also a few questions I received these past few days and I'd like to clarify them here.

1. Once you subscribe to me through my official author website/blog, you get two freebies. One is the bonus book, The Visit, and a day after that is the second bonus book, In The Beginning. :) It will automatically be emailed to you so check your spam folders because it might be just there if not in the Inbox.

2. My publisher and I hope that Sanctum will be available on India, but if not, my publisher offers an alternative. They will purchase the paperback for you and send it to you via courier. Payment will be through PayPal instead. I am still waiting for the necessary details about this so to my readers who are in India (which I feel truly blessed of) kindly shoot me a private message to coordinate with me.

3. To my readers in the Philippines, (hello guys!), private message me also for your concerns. I am hoping it will be available through Lazada and Shoppee, but if not, we can also do the same thing as India (we purchase in behalf of you and send the paperback through courier.)

4. The discount only applies to the ebook version. It will be available for the whole month so you better purchase the ebook now (if you like the ebook) before it reverts to its undiscounted price. :)

If you have further queries, feel free to comment it here and I would try my best to answer it.

Again, thank you so much for the opportunity you guys have given me. Sanctum was created 4 years ago out of my desire to make a story that is unique and special. Never have I imagined it would be published someday and be loved by many. 🥰

I am truly grateful with your awesome support.

With deep sincerity,

JMFelic