Chapter 4

It's Monday morning AGAIN. ahhh!!! Why mother murthy ??? Why !!!

I get up and start to get ready. I cant stop thinking about Nick recently. He is so hot and....wait what am I thinking. No!!!

I get dressed in ripped jeans,boots,a tank top and a leather jacket. I'm really not in the mood for dress up so I just let my waist long hair hang lose.

Me and Ally left the room and walked to school. I have science first.

Nick is in my science class. O my word! I'm not afraid of him since I fought a few gangs with my brother before. He usually lets me fill in on missions if one of his gang members are sick or dead.

I walk into the class and take a seat at the back. Miss Wong ,our science teacher,starts speaking. And yes she's Chinese.

In the middle of the lesson Nick comes through the doors and takes the empty seat next to me.

"You are late!" Miss Wong  says to him.
"Sorry miss Wong. " he holds his hands up in defense.

Miss Wong just sigh and continue the lesson. "Okay class we are going to do a project. " Miss Wong says. "I will be pairing you up. "

"Okay, Rebecca and John,James and Skylor, Rick and Gezelle and lastly Bethany and Nick." She tells us.

Of course this will happen. This is just like a dam romance novel ! I think to myself.

"So here's how it's gonna go. "Nick starts speaking. "You're going to do al the work and we are going to get a A. "

I can't contain my laughter anymore and I burst out laughing. I laugh louder and more than I ever laughed before.

Nick looked at me like I'm crazy but I probably am.

"What's so funny?" He asks me.
"You. " I reply,wiping tears of laughter off my face.

"Well Since miss Wong is not in the class. "He starts. Wow I didn't even notice she left. "You will do exactly what I say and when I say it. "

"And give me one good reason why I have to do that." I smile.

"Well if you wanna life I suggest you do it. " he says, glaring at me.

"Like I said, I have a death wish. " I smile at him. He then smile back at me and I look down at my book to see that the project is about.

We have yo build a working elevator that moves.

"Look, I know we don't like each other very much but we have to work together on this so meat me after school in my room do that we can work in the elevator. " I tell him.

"Actually I have better things to to after school. "

What? Like work out a plan for your gang to kill someone. " I gasp and quickly put my hands over my mouth. I never should of said that.

Now he knows that I know about his gang.

"I will see you after school then. " he says. The bell rings and we walk out.
What have I done????

*******At lunch ******

I walk over to the table where I see Ally and Chase sitting. I tell them what happened and just as I expected,they freak out.

"What were you thinking!" Chase yells.
"That's just it , I wasn't thinking. " I explained.

"Well sorry Beth but I'm not going to our room after school. Unlike you I don't have a death wish. "Ally says.

"I don't have a death wish Ally " I try to argue. "Yea you do. I know you told me you have dealt with gangs before but I haven't so sorry girl but you're on your own with this one. " she says, holding her hands up in defense.