Chapter 6

O gosh No. They are going to torture some guy. Because of my brothers I am use to this by now.

I use to help my brothers torture people when I was only 13. I learned to fight at the age of 7. My brothers said that I was in danger and when someone wants  to kill me I should not hesitate killing them first no matter what they say or do. They then learned me to torture, taking my humanity away. I am a lot better now than I was back then.

They brought the guy in. Blake tied his hands to a rope hanging from the dark ceiling. They guys feat were close to touching the ground but not quite yet.

"I will be right back. Just need to go get some stuff. " Blake said to the guy and then Blake was leaving.

"So what did you do?" Chase asked the man.

"I made a big mistake. I didn't pay Nick all his money back. "

"Just because of that? Why? And what's your name?" Chase asked.

"My name is Michael and thats what nick does. He tortures and kills people who doesn't pay him back in time. "

"Wait, is he gonna torture and kill you?" Ally asked Michael. Micheal nodded.

Blake came into the basement holding his so called 'stuff '. It was a gun, bucket if water, a lighter and a bat. O fuck! 

"So you didn't pay my boss his money back. That's a big mistake. Talk about him, he said that he is sorry he couldn't be here to do this to you himself because he got a rival gang to take out but he sends his regards. " Blake told Michael.

Blake took the gun and shot Michael in the leg. Chase,Ally and Michael all screamed. Blake then took the bat and hit Michael 5 times with it. I hated letting my friends witness this.

Blake took the lighter setting Michael on fire. Classic. Michael,Ally and Chase all screamed in horror. Blake finally decided to put the fire out by throwing the bucket of water into him. Shame poor guy.

As Blake was about to light him up again I yelled for Blake to stop and to my surprise he froze.

" What ? I got someone to torture here. "

"Please!" I begged him. " I don't want my friends to see this. "

"Fine I'll let your friend go... If you torture this guy. " Blake smirked.

What kind of monster is he it he wants me to torture the poor guy. I looked at My friends then at Blake who still had a smirk on his face.
"Deal. " I agreed. I really don't want to do this. Maybe I can somehow still escape. I thought to myself. Then again escaping would be impossible.

On the bright side Blake held his end of the deal untying my fiends and letting them go. I felt relief when I knew that they were save.

" Now your part of the deal. " he narrowed his eyes at me. He then untied me and he dragged me till I was in front of Michael.

"Chose your weapon. " he pointed at all the weapons I could chose from.

"How do you know I won't use the weapon on you? " I asked.

"I don't but I know you don't break promises or deals. "

"Okay then, I want a knife. " I told Blake. A knives  always use to be my weapons when I still fought. I am good at fighting with knives and throwing them. I will always chose knives as my weapon.

"There aren't any knives here. "
"Then go get me some. " Blake sighed and walk up to the house to get the knives, locking the basement door on the way out.

"I am so sorry. I really don't wanna torture you at all and I want you to know that I'm really sorry. "I explained to Blake.

" It's fine I understand and It's not your fold. " he told me.

"Thanks. You are a good person and you are a amazing friend. " I smiled at Him.

" Thanks, you too. On the bright side, I have no family left so no one will mis me. " He joked.

" I will miss you. "
"Thanks kid." He smiled at me.

Blake came threw the doors with knives in his hand. I hate him.

"Okay guys let the party begin. "
"Blake,you are socio if you think this is a party." I told him.

"Whatever. Okay so lets jut started on the rules of tortu"

" I know how to torture a person idiot. " I cut him off.

"So you tortured people before? How interesti , wait a minute if you tortured before then who are you because I can assure you normal people doesn't torture. "

"I'm your worst nightmare. " I teased him. Wow I really do have a death wish.

"Ha ha very funny. "He said sarcastically.
"Yip I also in enjoy going to LA-LA land." I smiled at him.

"Wait a minute. Are you stalling me ? "
O my word that guy is a idiot. I can't believe he hasn't noticed that I was stalling they entire time.

"Yip. You are such an idiot." I'm so happy I finally told him that.

"Just chose a knife please. " I one of them but all of them were just plane kitchen knives.

I know Michael is a good guy so I decided to make his suffering easier for him. I threw the knife directly into his heart to spare him all the suffering and misery. The last thing he did before his last breath was smile at me and I gave him a smile in return. "What do you think you just did? You were supposed to torture him not kill him!" Blake said.

"The knife slipped okay. " I tried to calm him down.

"Bullshit!" He yelled at me hitting his fist into my jaw. " Just get the fuck out!" He yelled and then I left.