OBEIDENCE:The best remedy

Rose was tired of listening to them especially when they are not quarrying .
"Oh please cut it out", said Rose.
" I don't want this anymore, from now on what ever you say goes",said David.
"Really are you sure you can pull that out?", asked Rose.
" I will try and break the Glory rule, the rule that the Glory don't obey",said David.
"I will see you at three", she disappeared.
David mother came
" wow,you did it,you don't know how happy I am,son",said his mother.
"Come on mum,I accepted to be a slave and you are happy" said David.
"It would be worth it", said his mother.
At the play room
Max shot an arrow to the bull's eye.
" I can't believe you accepted after all that ranking ",said Max.
" seriously Max,this is not the time. I am tired of it's all,I am getting it over with. I obey her,she stays away from the people I love "
"What if she wants you to hurt does you love, remember she is after your uncle's child", said Max.
" then we will find a way and the child will not be born for months ",said David.
" why don't we go after her brother, he is powerless,right? ",said Max.
" yes,he is and we have already tried that,his sister put a protection spell on him,we can't go close to him let alone harm him",said David.
At evil's kitchen
"I can't believe you left me for that evil child", said Ronald.
" I thought you said his changed ",said Cindy.
" yes, I did but you never believed that,where is that Sam guy anyway or did you still leave him like you left me",said Ronald.
"How could you say that?", said Cindy.
" I am sorry, all of this is confusing, I thought you loved that other guy",said Ronald.
"Don't you get it,he is the same guy,Sam and Dave", said Cindy.
" I can't believe you, you left me for the guy you disperse, how could you Cind ",said Ronald.
" Ronald, I am happy with David, move on with your life ",said Cindy.
Ronald turned back furiously as he fell plates from a young beautiful girl's hand.
" I am so sorry ",he said.
" its okey",she said to him as their eyes jammed each other.
Ronald left.
"Whose that handsome guy", she asked Cindy.
" why,do you like him? ",asked Cindy.
" well he is cute and sweet ",said as she smiled,then Cindy smiled.
          In the mansion, at Rose room.
Rose sat on a potable chair in the room.
" knee",as she used her powers on David.
"No,stop ", said David.
" why,you aren't surrendering anymore ",asked Rose.
" you don't have to use that ",said David as he knelt down.
" wow,the great last glory obeying,I wish to ever remember this day,do you wish to obey me forever ",said Rose.
"Yes,I do, as you wish", said David.
              Simon came in.
" sis this town is awesome, I can do anything I want, as long as I mention your name ",said Simon.
" you know I was blessed with my powers because I was wronged and because my child's power was transferred to me ",said Rose.
" well, I didn't know that ,who is he",he said referring to David as he sat down.
"He is the great David Glory", she said.
" if he is so great, why is he kneeling ",he said.
" because he may be great but I am greater ",she said.
" why don't this guy go wash the car,it's kind of dirty ",he said.
" those aren't the kind of errand we will be sending him,you can sent the maid or the guards for that but for him,well just watch( she said to her brother), I want you to hurt Henry Glory (she said to David).
"As you wish, madam", David said and disappeared.
            At Henry's mansion
David appeared to his uncle.
"David what are you doing here?", he asked.
David used his power to make him sit.
" uncle this is not personal,David said as he went to him and hold his head and his uncle eyes opened wide as David shocked him with electricity and his uncle fell unconscious.
                 At Rose room
Rose gave David a slap and he was in shock and she gave him another.
"I only did what you asked", said David.
" I didn't expect you to actually hurt your own uncle ",said Rose.
" well you can't blame me,can you ",said David.
" I can blame any one I wish to blame ,I still love him okey even when he has done so many wrong to me,i still love him ",said Rose.
As she spoke Cindy came in.
" how could you do that to your uncle, Dave,he is in the hospital, unconscious,this is not you Dave,this has to stop",said Cindy.
"Cindy you should stay away from this, okey,I love you", said David.
" well, well, well, you wish to obey me, let me see how well you obey, pull off Cindy's head,pull off the head of the one you love most",commanded Rose.
"You are not seriously asking me to do this, are you?",asked David.
" I guess you are not the obeying type, you are still that stubborn boy,still following the rules of a glory",said Rose.
          David looked at Cindy with sad eyes.
"I knew it", said Rose.
David started moving closer to Cindy.
" no what are you doing, you can't ",said Rose.
" do you want me to kill her or not? ",asked David.
" kill her if you can ",said Rose.
" Dave don't, this isn't you ",said Cindy.
         David walked forward.
David put his hand on back of her head and her jaw,Cindy closed her eyes.
" I love you ",said David as he broke her neck ,Cindy collapsed.
" oh my God,well I wanted you to remove her head but this will do,I can't really believe you killed her,you are really ready to obey me by all means",said Rose.
"I would love to take her away and bury her,if I may?",
" you can do anything you wish, in fact take a day off, killing the love of your life isn't easy",said Rose.
David carried Cindy and disappeared.
At the underground of a forgotten mansion
David appeared and put Cindy on a long table. Max was sitting on a chair waiting.
"Max hurry, get the antidote", said David.
Max ran inside and brought out a syringe and gave it to him, David dropped some few drops,then injected it in her heart and he arranged her neck then Cindy came back to life, well she wasn't actually dead.
              In the play room
Max and Dave spoke
" she wants me to hurt my uncle,how can I possibly do that ",said David.
"I don't know, you are the one who wants to obey her", said Max.
" if she wants me to hurt my uncle, now who would she want me to hurt next",said David.
"Yes,I got some thing", said Max.
" what is it ?,anything you know you must tell me now",said David.
"I know how to get your uncle unconscious, it will look at if you hurt him badly that he fell unconscious", said Max.
" and how is that possible ?",asked David.
"You will switch something off in his head through electricity, little electricity that can't even hurt a fly,the source that keep him conscious"said Max.
" wow,how do you know stuffs like this?",asked David.
"I live in the land where evil rules, I need to learn some things to keep me alive", said Max.
"Okey, after I do that how do I save every one else?,"asked David.
" I have a potion,if we take it,it will prevent us from dying,only if we take the antidote immediately after we are out",said Max's mum .
"Mum how did you get here?", asked Max.
" when I discovered you were not in the mansion I knew you were here,I am here to help",said Max's mum.
"So do you have the antidote?", asked David.
" yes,many",said Max's mum.
"I guess you are prepared for anything,mum", said Max.
" we will all drink the potion for our safety ",said David.
" and remember,David if you cut off the head or the hand you will not be able to get it back",said mum.
"So avoid cutting off the head", said Max.
" I know a place where we can hide,a forgotten mansion, my family used to live there a long time ago".
                     The underground
"Did she buy it,?" Asked Cindy.
"Yes she did,who wouldn't fall for such acting,you are a great actress",they laughed.
" I must tell you I was scared,right there, I thought you would pull off my head,"she said.
"That's means killing you and I would never do that",said David.
                   The next day
At Rose room
" what do you want me to do for you today,madam?",asked David.
"Oh nothing, I am sick and tired of all this obedience,you already gotten me into trouble, every one is saying I sent you to hurt your uncle and kill your love, and all I was doing was only testing you and you failed", said Rose.
" failed? ",asked David.
"Yes failed, you were suppose to not obey,but instead you did,I guess I underestimated you, you are worse than I thought, if you can hurt your uncle and kill your love,so I am leaving because it is boring now and I can't stay any longer", said Rose.
" what about my uncle's baby you plan to kill?",Asked David.
"I have lost interest in that,good bye David Glory", said Rose.
Rose went to her brother and they entered the car and drove to the portal.
" a flying car, this is the height of all the strange things I have seen in this world",said Simon.
She smiled and continue to make the car fly and left the land where evil rules.
David watched from where he was and Cindy and the others watch from the underground .
                   Few days later
                  In the mansion.
   A letter arrived for Cindy and it's said"I think it's time, meet me at the central hospital ".Cindy didn't know what the letter meant but David insist to follow her. They got to the hospital,lo and behold,Bless laid on the bed,she is alive but still recovery, Cindy was in shocked.
" how is this possible? ", asked Cindy.
" well I have seen a lot of impossible things,so",said David.
"Cindy I have wanted to see you but I needed to stay hidden  for my safety. Why are you with him", she referred to David.
" he is good now",said Cindy.
"He almost killed me", said Bless.
" I thought you were dead,can you explain ",said Cindy.
" only if he is not here",said Bless.
Cindy looked at David and David understood.
"Don't worry Cindy, I will wait for you outside", said David.
David left.
" how come you are with him?",asked Bless.
"He has changed", said Cindy.
"That does not justify all the horrors he has done", said Bless.
" I know it will take time but you will forgive him someday, you will see what I see in him",said Cindy.
"How could you after what he did to me, I have been here for months,I would have died", said Bless.
" Bless,how are you alive, I cried for days",said Cindy.
"After you buried me,a healer saw me and knew my spirit was still close,he drew me back but the pain was still there,they operated on me at once and I lived again. I am only greatful to him", said Bless.
" oh Bless,I am so happy, today is the happiest day of my life",said Cindy.
"When I found out you were no longer in danger,I knew it was time", said Bless.
Cindy hugged Bless.
David met with Cindy's parents and convinced them that having love could be great, they forgave Cindy and got her back her powers.
At the dinning room in the mansion.
They ate together.
" chess to love",said David.
"To love", said mum,dad,Max,Elsa,Ronald, Jolie, Cindy, Bless,grandfather and the cousins with Kira,Henry and his wife.
                                                      The end.