Chapter 79

Chapter 79

Harry’s POV

We followed the doctor down the hall, and to the front desk in the lobby. Once we were at the desk, the doctor said a few things to us that I wasn’t paying attention to, and then he left back down the hall. I turned to the lady behind the desk, and she slid a few papers in front of me and told me to sign them. I grabbed one of the pens from the cup and signed my name on the papers.

“Okay, you’re free to go,” the lady told me, and I just walked off.

“So now what?” Niall asked as we walked outside.

“I’m going back to my apartment and going to sleep,” Liv said as she redid the bun that her hair was in.

“Harry if you want I can take you to the pharmacy,” Niall offered and I slightly shook my head at him.

“Um, never mind, I don’t want too,” Niall quickly said and Liv gave him a weird look, but then let it go.

“Bye guys,” Niall then said as he walked down the parking lot to his car.

“So,” I smirked turning to Liv, “Guess I’m a taxi rider like you now,” I said.

“Guess so,” she rolled her eyes. “So where do I catch a taxi from here?” I asked her.

“What about your car?” she asked me.

“Uh, I can’t drive it,” I said like it was obvious, because it was.

“I know that,” she matter of factly, “What I’m saying is are you just going to leave it here overnight or what? Have one of the boys drop the other off to drive it, because the damage is obviously not bad,” Liv said as she looked at my parked up front with a few big dents in the front.

I smirked at her again, “I think you’re saying you want to drive me and my car to my house,” I said cheekily.

“What? No I’m not,” she said sternly.

“Then why’d you bring it up?” I pestered her.

“Because I knew you would try to ride in the taxi with me, so I wanted you to call the guys and plan something or whatever,” she told me.

“Okay then, I think I’ll just ride in the taxi with you,” I said as I walked over to her.

“I’ll sit right next to you in the cramped back seat of the small yellow car,” I said as I wrapped an arm around her and squeezed her as I ignored the pain in my chest.

“Get in the car,” she mumbled as she pushed my arm off her.

I laughed at her as she walked over to my car, and I threw her the keys. She unlocked the car and slid into the front seat as I got in the passenger seat. “Where am I taking you?” she asked. “A pharmacy,” I said cheekily.

“Which one?” she clarified her question. “I don’t know,” I shrugged.

“Forget it, I’ll find one myself,” Liv drove around the area awhile cursing silently every time she made a turn and there was still no pharmacy in sight.

“There’s one,” I said, and Liv immediately stopped the car.

“Where?” she asked.

“No where,” I laughed, and Liv mumbled a ‘you’re an idiot’ to me as she continued driving. A few minutes passed and Liv was finally pulling up into the parking lot of a pharmacy.

“Well it took you long enough,” I said as I got out of the car, and I knew she was rolling her eyes at me, again.

“Lets just get in, then get out,” she said as we walked inside.