Chapter 12

Chapter 12: He Came Back

Placing your back-pack in the corner of your room, you throw yourself on your comfy bed. Today was a long day, but you had Ethan, which made the day a whole lot easier. You remembered something, groaning and standing up from your bed, you walk over to your back-pack.

I forgot about BEN all day, didn't I? Looking through your back-pack, you find your phone. Smiling, you place the phone on the floor. 

You wait... and wait... and wait. But BEN never jumps out. "BEN? Are you okay?" You ask. Lifting an eyebrow, you pick your phone up. Where is he? BEN wasn't in your phone anymore. 

Sighing, you turn on your television, pressing the power button on your Nintendo 64. You tried getting BEN's attention by messing around in his file. But he never appeared, not even a chat box telling you stop or that he's alright.

Becoming worried, and slightly guilty, you decide to take a nap in attempt to make time fly by faster. Just to see if BEN will come back soon. I hope he's alright... 

BEN's POV:

"BEN, where were you, dude?" Asked Jeff, who's white hoodie was covered in blood; "I haven't seen you since you started stalking that girl."

I sighed, "I know... I just came by because I was around and I wanted to hang out with you guys." Jeff's smile turned bigger. "What caused you to be around then?" Asked Jeff. Masky, Hoodie and Eyeless Jack came down the stairs, all three of them greeted me. 

"Just something I had to get done." I implied, making Jeff chuckle.  "I'm glad you're getting your hands dirty without it being an order from Slendy." Jeff said.

"Where are we going to hang out?" Jack asked. I smirked, "C'mon on, guys. This is the perfect opportunity to meet my slave." 

--- 

Since Jeff was too lazy to walk over to _____'s apartment, we all had to travel through my computer. Which wasn't a pleasant experience for the one's who aren't used to it...

"My head hurts..." Said Masky. "I f-feel d-dizzy..." Said Hoody.

I rolled my eyes, "Get over it, guys." Stepping out from _____'s television, I noticed she was sleeping.  "Who's she?" Jeff said rather loudly, causing _____ to turn in her sleep. 

"B-BEN? Is that you?" _____ mumbles, rubbing her eyes with her fist and yawning. How many hours was I gone? "Uh, hello? BEN? Who is she?" Jeff says. I roll my eyes. 

_____ jumps back when she sees Jeff's face, making Jeff chuckle darkly. "W-Who are they?" 

"These are my friends. You asked about them a few days ago. So why not introduce them to you?" 

Normal POV:

"He brought his friends? What am I? His wife?" You thought.

You stand up. "I'm _-_____." You nervously extend your hand towards the four strangers standing in front of you. The man with the smile approaches you with a sly smirk on his face.

"I'm Jeff." He says. 

"I'm H-Hoodie..." The one with the stitched frown greets himself, shaking your hand slowly.

You smile, and the one wearing a mask introduces himself also. "I'm Masky." The one with the blue mask remains quiet; "And that's Jack..."

You nod once, "So you guys are BEN's friends?" 

"More or less." Masky says, making you giggle. 

--- 

"Alright, guys. I think it's time for you to...-" BEN was cut off by Jeff.

"Go to sleep." BEN makes a stern face and simply pushes him out the window.

"Anybody else?" You smile, opening your bedroom door and showing the way out for Masky, Hoodie and Jack. Your parents were sleeping at the moment, so there was nothing to worry about. 

Going back into your room, you watch as the gang make their way back into the forest. They had all explained to you about their lives, and had promised not to kill you as long as you were in BEN's hands. 

"I hope I can visit the mansion someday." You whisper to yourself, but BEN heard you anyways.

"Oh, you will." You smile again, not turning your face to BEN. 

You felt a pair of arms snake around your waist, blushing, you turn around to see BEN smirking. 

"B-BEN? W-What are you doing?" You stutter, trying to push BEN away.

BEN simply chuckles, not letting go of you. You blush darker as you saw how BEN kept getting closer and closer to your face, you remain frozen. Surprised that he felt this way about you. 

BEN slowly closes the gap between you both. You blink, still slightly shocked. But afterwards... You melted into the kiss. BEN's lips were cold, but you honestly liked it. Both his lips and your's moved in sync, BEN backed away slowly, allowing you to take a breath.

Your blush turned even more darker as you both stared into each other's eyes, making BEN smile at your reaction.

"I... I..." You cut yourself off, noticing how BEN was still holding you. 

"Just go to bed. I'll see you tomorrow." You nodded, crawling into your bed and covering yourself with the covers. BEN placed a quick kiss on your fore-head before he went into your television, possibly going back to the mansion.