Fight

"I'm not asking you to take the whole week off! I just want one date! It's like you don't even care about me anymore!" You yelled. "It's not that I don't care! I'm just really busy!" Reita yelled back. "Well if you're so busy why are we still even trying to make this work!?" You were definitely about to cry. "Because....because...fuck! I don't even know why I try! You're always fucking nagging me!" He replied.
You wiped your eyes roughly, smearing your mascara. "Then let's stop trying! Because I'm tired of being the only one in love!" You screamed and ran out of his apartment, shutting the door angrily. Once home, you kicked your shoes off and cried beside your cat, Koko.
You heard your phone ring. Glancing at the screen you saw it was Reita. You hesitantly picked it up. "What?" You asked sniffling. "Are you crying? You know I don't like it when you cry." "You're the reason I'm crying in the first place." You mumbled. "Come back, we can talk it over. I'll take some days off." He pleaded. You placed Koko in your lap. "No. I give up. I can't keep getting my hopes up, because in the end you don't really love me." You choked out. "..." The line went silent. "You see. Y-you never loved me, and it's not fair. It's not fair that I love you so much. Goodbye." You were completely sobbing now, but your didn't care. You didn't care.
26  voicemails...almost all from Reita, a few from Ruki and Kai being the exception.
You looked at your phone.
10:05pm  You'd only been asleep a couple of hours since your little meltdown at Reita's house.
Pulling Koko off your thighs, you got up from the sofa you'd ultimately fallen asleep on. Making your way to the freezer, you pulled out some chocolate ice cream. I know, cliché, but effective when dealing with heartbreak. You started playing some of the voicemails, as you searched for a spoon. "Hey, I'm sorry for yelling at you. I didn't mean it. Please come back." " I love you. Can you call me back?" "Stop ignoring my calls, I'm getting worried. I already took a few days off. I love you." "I love you, I love your smile and your laugh. And the way you bite your lip when you're nervous. And how kind you are... And how much you care about me. About us-" "The damn phone cut me off. But please call me back, I love you." "Yo, it's Ruki. Reita asked me and Kai to come over. Reita won't stop complaining that he messed up. Can you call him back? He's getting really annoying." " Hello! It's Kai, Ruki already left a voicemail, but you haven't responded. Reita locked himself in the bathroom, and I'm pretty sure he's crying in there. Please call him back." "I'm coming over." You sniffled, pulling out the spoon from the silverware drawer. Wake up! You couldn't let yourself keep being pulled back into his grasp! You made your decision, and you were going to stick by it!

Knock, knock, knock.

You breathed in, and flattened out your hair opening the door. And there he stood, his eyes puffy (almost as puffy and red as yours) a bouquet of red roses in his arms. "I already said goodbye." You wheezed. "But I didn't. And I won't." He said handing you the flowers. "I love you. And I won't stop loving you. I've made mistakes, but please let me show you, how much I love you."
He got down on his knee. Your right hand hovered over your mouth as you sobbed. "Will you marry me?" You nodded, shaking as he put the ring on your finger.  Standing up, you both crashed into a kiss.
You laughed once you noticed he too was shaking. "You won't believe how nervous I was. " He laughed wiping the tears from his eyes. "I love you, you dumbass." You whispered kissing him again.