Chapter 2

Note: Kiara, sorry that this isn't steamy enough lol. || This chapter includes a small sex scene, so you can skip it if you want to :)

-----------------------------------------------

JJ was startled by the sudden action. "Spence...I really need a release right now. Please do me this one favour?" Her eyes were pleading.

"Jennifer-"

She cut him off with another deep kiss; it melted him. Although it felt so wrong, he couldn't resist her. He needed a release too. He let his shirt fall on the ground; again. JJ pulled away for a few seconds to pull her shirt off, and let it fall. They were picking up from where they first started.

Soon Reid picked her up in his arms. He placed her right in the middle of the table. He went on top of her and pulled off her pants; staring at her beautiful body.

"Like what you see?" JJ asked.

"Very much so."

Then JJ immediately flipped Reid over with her now straddling him, catching him off guard.

"Nice try Spence..." She unbuckled and pulled off his pants, along with his underwear revealing his hard member. They both started to breathe heavily.

She lent down for another kiss. She moved up to let him kiss her neck. Reid bit down on the nape of her neck. JJ couldn't help but let out a small moan. She got up for a sec to take her pants off.

Once JJ undid her pants, it was Reid's turn to catch her completely off guard. JJ's eyes widened. Reid immediately flipped her over with him now straddling her. For some reason it made her love him even more. She never saw a side to him like this. The longing and desire between the two of them was as thick as a rock.

Reid planted little butterfly kisses on her neck and collarbone. He took little time to unclip her bra. He took one of JJ's nipples into his mouth and took the other breast and cupped it gently in his hand.

He flicked his tongue over her hardened nipple and did a little dance with it. JJ was moaning and sighing in pleasure.

"God Spence..." She said breathlessly. "I need you-with me. I want you inside me!"

Reid looked up to her crystal blue eyes. They were pleading for him.

He moved his body down a little bit. Reid ran his hands down her thighs, almost touching her folds. JJ was sighing in pleasure.

JJ's voice sounded high pitched and slightly beat, "Spence please, just go for it..."

"Anything for the lady..." He planted a slight smirk on his face.

Reid thrust into her, slow at first, and went faster each time. He was groaning in pleasure while she moaned.

"Oh my God Spence-Don't stop!"

Reid kept on going and going, until they were at the brink and couldn't take it anymore. He fell on top of her and immediately got off and went to the side, so he wouldn't crush her. Their bodies were both slicked with sweat and both were breathing too fast. They waited until their breaths were normal before talking.

"So JJ..."

"Yes..."

"Do you regret anything?"

"Hell no." JJ turned to face him and let out a small smile. I regret 100% nothing. She lightly kissed him.

Just then, somebody opened the door and walked in.