Chapter 8

Celia's POV

I told Samantha to wake me up early so I could get dressed and start moving my stuff over here early. So Angelina came in and woke me up early like I asked. I hurried up and went to my closet to find something to put on. I found a short dark blue dress with a lace design and some shoes with a little bit of lace. (ZP6) (41jb7A87GkL._SY395_) I quickly tip toed out of my room, thinking Ciel wouldn't be awake yet. But guess what, he was up and already had some of her stuff. " What?!... I thought you would still be asleep? " I asked surprised that he got you early. " Oh, I wanted to start early but not bother you. But it looks like we had the same idea. " he said with a smile on his face. So we got all my stuff to my room and I started to unpack. When I was done, I changed into something clean to wear to the Queen's mansion. I changed into what I call my ' Black Rose ' outfit because I always wear it when the Queen needs me. It was a black a red top with a little black coat. It had a gold-brownish skirt, black tights with some holes, brown boots, and black fingerless gloves. I put my hair into a lot of braids and pulled it in a messy ponytail. I put my goggles into my black trench coat. (stirling) (mWanlyG0m0OYj5aYwAgDJDA) I quickly went to find Sebastian to ask him a favor. I found him in Ciel's library. " Hey, could you do me a favor? " " Couldn't you ask Samantha? " he said while wiping off a book. " She's busy unpacking my stuff. I was wondering if you could take my violin to the Queen's mansion so Ciel doesn't see it until battle? " I asked hoping he would say yes. " What do I get in favor? " he asked with a smirk. " Whatever you want, just please do this. " " Okay. " he bowed and headed to go get my violin and bring it to the Queen's mansion. I headed to the music room, I needed to get my head clear of thoughts and the only way to do that was to do it through music. The only song I thought would fit what I felt was a song called ' Dark Side '. So instead of playing on the piano I grabbed a microphone and left a crack in the door of the music room. I let the music start and started to sing to my heart's content...
(www.youtube.com/watch?v=19hhHW9C...)

Ciel's POV

I was busy getting ready to go to the Queen's mansion when I heard Celia singing again. So I quickly got finished and went to go watch her. When I got there, instead of her playing the piano she had a microphone and was dancing around. I started to listen to the lyrics. She is trying to ask if I will except her after I see her dark side, I thought to myself. Plus, if she loses control over her dark side she wants me to remind her of who she really is. When she was done, I clapped like I did last time and told her, " Don't worry, you won't be alone in this. We have your back. I promise if you lose control, which you probably won't, I will remind you who you really are. " "Thanks Ciel." We headed over to the Queen's mansion and I noticed Celia wearing a trench coat. I was about to ask why she was wearing one when the carriage suddenly stopped. Sebastian helped us out and we headed to the Queens office. She told Celia and I to watch the back entrance while Sebastian and Samantha watch the front. We stood our grounds without a word. I want to ask many things just so isn't quiet, but I know it's was better to have it quiet so we can hear the enemy coming. Just as my thought finished, an arrow almost hit my head but hit the mansion instead. Celia was quickly looking out into the night trying to see who shot it. She must have spot the person because she pulled her trench coat off, which let me see what she was hiding. All of a sudden, I had a flashback.
One night last year, I was walking around England when I heard a scream.
I ran toward the scream, but it was to late.
The guy laid there on the ground covered in blood.
I looked around me to see who did it.
All I saw was a girl in green, gold-brownish, black, and red.
She held a violin and all I could think is, how did she kill this man with a violin.
I tried to follow her but she was to fast, but I did get a glance at her eyes.
They were glowing red...
She was a demon.
I then came back to reality right when another arrow almost hit me but this time I dodged it. Celia looked at me to see if I was hit, she then handed me earmuffs and said, " Put these on until the coast is clear. " " But I'm suppose to..." I said before she interrupted, " Just do it, trust me. " So I did as asked. She pulled out a violin from behind one of the bushes. And the first thought that went through my head was, She's the girl I saw that night and now I get my question answered finally, How do you do it?