Chapter 12

Celia's POV

I looked at Ciel and was wondering why he was acting so weird. "Celia, I opened the present you gave me. Thanks, I'll always wear it." he said with no emotion. "Really, I thought it was to cliché but it was the best thing I could think of..." I said, then he interrupted "It's fine Celia. Thank you!" I was thinking of what we could do first and then it hit me. "Want to play hide n seek like we did when we were kids? Or... do you want to play fortune?" I asked while I hopped around excited to what he would choose. "Fortune?" he asked kind of curious. "Yeah, it's a game I made up. Basically someone, it can be more than one, makes fortunes and put them in hat. Then the person whos birthday it is picks one fortune. And everyone has to the fortune." I said smiling like a dork. " Okay lets play fortune." he said now interested in the game. "Okay! Sami and Sebastian go make some fortunes. I would but... last time I made fortunes everyone did kind of dirty things. Sami knows what I am talking about." smirking at the look on Ciel's face. His face said 'CELIA!' After a couple of minutes, Sami and Sebastian had half a hat full of fortunes. "Okay, that should be enough. Ciel, pick one." He picked one up and read it aloud. "You get to have one free wish and everyone has to obey it." Then that's when I knew this was a bad idea because right then and there he grew a smirk. "Okay, my wish is that Celia has to do whatever I tell her with no questions asked. For a whole week." I knew my face showed fear because Ciel's smirk grew even wider. I looked around seeing if there was away for me to escape this, but as I looked around Sebastian and Sami had smirks on there face too. I knew I couldn't get away from this. "Okay, what is your first demand?"