Chapter 22

Celia's POV

As Alois and I were dancing, I saw Ciel staring at us. I knew he was jealous because he never stares at someone for this long. The dance ended and we exited the dance floor. I walked over to Ciel while Alois went to talk to other people. "Nice job on ball room dancing. Let me guess Alois was leading." "Yes, because I don't know how to do ball room dancing." Ciel was about to say something but then Elizabeth tackled him into a hug. "Elizabeth!" "I told you call me Lizzy." Then I stepped in, "Hello Lizzy. Long time no see." "Right back at you. Wow! That is a lovely dress your wearing." "Thank you. You know, you and Ciel should go dance to the next song." "Splendid idea." I stood next to the wall as the next dance started, I laughed quietly as I saw Ciel not liking the dance. The dance ended and they walked over to me. "Like the dance?" "Yes, it was lovely dancing with Ciel."

Ciel's POV

Elizabeth left after talking with Celia for a little bit. I stood next to her as the music was playing and other couples were dancing. Then the dance ended. That's when I realized that Alois was coming over here. "Celia, may I have this dance." "Yes you may." They walked off and I couldn't take it anymore. I walked over to Elizabeth and took her hand. Then walked to the dance floor. Luckily, this one was where you switched partners during it. So I had a chance to dance with Celia.
(The song they dance to)
(www.youtube.com/watch?v=aHjpOzsQ...)
As we began to switch, I quickly went to Celia. She turned around and was shocked. "I thought you would try to avoid me." "No, but this isn't what I expected either." "Whatever do you mean?" "Your friends with Alois." "Yes and that's a problem...how?" "He is a bad man Celia. He has done horrible things. He part of the reason why I a became...you know." "I bet he did that because he was jealous that his butler like you better than him." "Well...I..." "I have to go talk to Alois, thanks for the dance." She walked over to Alois and started to speak to him. Then a more upbeat song came on. I knew right then that Celia was going to dance. With her violin?