11

Niall's POV

"Kiss me like you want me bad, Erin." I whispered, tugging on her wavy blonde locks.

"Niall, get in me."

I pushed her on the other side of the bed so I can lay on top of her, her hair tickling my neck, and I could feel her lips curving upwards as the kiss got deeper.

She groaned when I pushed my lower body onto hers, making me feel that satisfaction I've been craving for weeks.

"Fuck, Niall." she whispered, gripping her small hands on my shoulders. Her scent, a mixture of roses and lavender crept through my nose I pressed my body harder to hers.

"You better leave." I said, pushing myself up to sit down on the other side.

"What?! But I just got here! And it's late! Can't I go home tomorrow? And can't we at least finish the sex?" Erin said furiously.

"Get out." I demanded, turning my back to her.

I heard her slipping her clothes on, murmuring every curse word she knows.

"Asshole." she finally said and dragged her way out.

And I was. Fuck, what was I doing with my life. No other girl can give me the satisfaction that I want. No, the satisfaction that I need. Only Diana could do that.

***

"Have you noticed that every girl you've fucked and kicked out of my house looks like Diana?" Zayn asked.

"Really? Sorry, mate. I didn't mean to turn your apartment into a whore house."

"Have you figured out how to get her back?"

"I sent her flowers this morning, after kicking out Christine and Lucy."

"Fuck, man. Threesome?"

"It lasted for an hour, then I got bored."

"You could've called me!!"

"Shut the fuck up, you know how much I hate what I'm doing with my life. There's like this hole in my chest and whenever I try to cover it, it tends to break and the hole gets bigger. With every girl that I fuck, she'll always be on my mind. I know it's wrong to play with people's feelings, but she played with mine and I feel like doing this is the only way to get back at her."

"By hurting your own feelings? You're only hurting yourself."

I stood in front of the mirror, staring at my pathetic reflection. Zayn was right, he's always right. I'm only hurting myself and fucking every girl I could pull out from a club wasn't helping me in any way. I was just desperate. Desperate for her.

> ***

Diana's POV

I stared at the bouquet of forget-me-nots on my bed, "Who are those from?" Harry asked, his hands sliding on my waist and kissing my cheek gently.

"Niall." I felt his hands slide away as he sat on the bed, looking disappointed.

"Why did he send these?"

"I don't know."

"Have you talked to him lately?"

"No, I don't want to."

"Well you have to sooner or later. How am I supposed to love you right when you're technically still in a relationship with someone else?"

"Stop pressuring me, Harry! A lot of things are going through my mind and right now, I just want you to be there for me. Please." I felt my body temperature changing as the words escaped my mouth. Harry stood up and wrapped his arms around my waist, pulling me closer so my head would rest on his chest, "I am here for you." I breathed slowly, inhaling the sweet scent of his perfume.

***

"If I ever had a daughter, I'd name it Diall. Or maybe Niana!" Niall joked, caressing me in his arms.

"Those are the lamest names I've ever heard! What if you had a son?" I asked.

"You choose! He's going to be your son too you know!"

"I don't want children! I mean, not now."

"Well, I want children. I really think you're going to be a good mother." My eyes widened, and he laughed, tilting my chin upwards "Hey, I love you."

I woke up from my sleep, my head aching from that sudden dream I just had. It was more like a nightmare. I felt shivers creeping up my spine, recalling everything that happened. Someone once told me that if a certain person appears in my dream, he or she is thinking of me or vice versa. Did he actually enter my mind before I fell asleep? I don't even want to remember.

I rubbed my eyes and saw an orange note taped on the mirror a few feet away from my bed:

Went to the jewelry shop to help Liam choose an engagement ring. Don't tell anyone, especially Danielle. ;)

I'll buy you a present, I promise. Love you.

.xx Harry

I can't even believe what I just read. Liam's proposing to Danielle!! I jumped up and down in excitement, having the urge to scream as loud as I can. I'm glad he trusted me enough to not tell anyone.

I grabbed my phone to immediately text Harry, but an unexpected message surprised me on my lock screen:

Hi, how are ya? I hope you're doing alright. I miss u. x

Niall. First the flowers and now sudden text messages. What is he trying to do? Is he playing with my feelings? I decided to text him back anyway:

I'm fine thanks.

That was it. A cold text message, with no x's or emoticons. I don't need his drama, I have to end things between us. But how? I don't even have the strength to do that. My phone suddenly rang, I panicked when I saw who it was. I felt furious when I answered, "What do you want!?"

"Can we meet somewhere? Please."

"No, Niall!! I don't want to, can you please leave me alone!?"

"I'm already at the door." Fuck, is he really trying to test me or something? He was getting on my nerves.

I ran to the door and opened it with all my might, making it slam on the wall. "What the fuck do you want from me?"

"Can you please calm down? I just wanna talk."

"You're the one who left! I can't even believe you had the guts to show yourself! You pathetic, ignorant bastard!" I started punching his chest, he was moving backwards until he was leaning on the wall, his hands gripped tightly on my fists.

"Stop it." he demanded, his voice was firm but still sounded gentle. I pulled my hands free and walked towards the door, but his hand grabbed my arm and pulled so I can face him. He pulled harder so his lips came crashing down on mine. Deja Vu? I knew this happened before, and I know how it ended. But no way, I won't let it happen this time. I bit his lip hard until it bled, and I pushed him away from me.

"It's over, Niall!!!" I shouted and ran inside, slamming the door shut. I sat behind the door, crying until I couldn't breathe normally. I was hyperventilating, my eyes were blurry and my head throbbed hard.