Chapter 4

After school, Veronica went straight away to the pharmacy. Veronica was going through the isle to find the thing that she needed when she heard the store bell ring signaling that someone came in. She looks up to see if it's someone from school and out of all people the person that came in is Jughead.

"Shit," she says to herself and she dodges and bends down so that Jughead won't see her in the pharmacy. As she was slowly walking while bending trying to hide?

"Veronica," she heard her name being called from behind.

She turned around, and there he was, the person she's avoiding, "Juggie!" she faked surprised. "What a surprise to see you here? What are you doing here?" she asked.

"You're acting weird," he pointed out and walked closer.

Veronica eyebrows furrowed nervously, "what makes you say that?" She huffed.

"First, you never call me Juggie," he smirks. "Secondly, the real question is, why are you holding a pregnancy test?" He asked.

Veronica was so busy trying to avoid Jughead that she forgot that she was holding a test.

"It's...umm... for someone," she stutters.

Jughead raised a brow, "like whom? Anyone I know?" he asked curiously.

"Nope, no one you know," Veronica tries to shrug it off.

"It's Archie's is it?" he asked assuming that she's pregnant with Archie's.

"Archie can't be pregnant," She tries to make humor out of it.

"I'm not stupid V," He rolled his eyes. "I'm asking if it's yours and Archie's."

"What makes you think I'm pregnant?" She chuckled.

"First, it's obvious that you're not buying the test for someone else. Secondly, this totally explains why you're always sick," he pointed.

Veronica took a deep breath, she doesn't know what to say, the cat is out of the bag. There's no way she could lie anymore. It's impossible to lie to that boy.

"So, are you pregnant?" he repeats.

"Can you keep your voice down?" She sounded pissed. "I don't know yet, okay! If I know why would I be here holding a test?"

"Oh okay," he said guiltily and he could see how veronica is shaking and panicking that now he found out. "Hey, it's okay." He pulls her closer to keep her calm. "Who else knows?" he asks.

"Just you," she confessed.

"Do you want me sort of be there when you take the test?" he offered.

Veronica pulled herself away from him when she realized how close they are. "It's okay, I'm fine." She said. "I think I prefer doing this alone," she said holding the box up.

"I know that you and Archie hook up during the summer," he said. "Archie did not tell me anything. He doesn't need to, I just know." He said. "And if you are pregnant and it's his, you should tell him."

Veronica just gave him a small smile. "Oh okay then, see you later," Jughead said. "If you need me, just call me." And he walked out the store, forgot what he was supposed to get there.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's been a few minutes since Veronica peed on the stick and she could not see the tests. She just sits at the edge of her bed, staring at the tests on her desk. What if she is? What is she going to do; she can't be a teen mom? This is just ridiculous, she is always cautious to always be safe, how can this even happen?!