Chapter Three

Hey, this is bemystar! Here is chapter three finally and I hope you like this story so far! It is now in for Watty Awards 2012, so I hope you all love this story and support it as much as you can! :)

Chapter Three -

As we stepped onto the plane, a chill ran down my spine and I shivered, holding onto my dad's hand. He squeezed back and smiled, moving us forward to our seats. We got the middle seats, which held three seats in a row and I got to be in the middle.

"Alyia, how is my big girl? You've grown so much," my mother gushed about me and I smiled at her. I missed them so much and I was so glad we were back together.

"I'm doing good, I graduated elementary school which is kindergarden to fifth grade and I was entering middle school in the fall." I looked at the both of them and they were both smiling at me still. "Where is Hogwarts?" They both laughed and hugged me together.

"It is a little too complicated to explain right now, but it will all be explained as soon as we get your stuff. You'll be in Year One when you enter Hogwarts and the classes are a little different than what you are used to." I nodded, understanding what my dad was saying, and leaned back on the airplane.

            “Do I get a wand like in the movies?” I asked, clutching the teddy bear I pulled out of my backpack.

            “Yes you do sweetie and the best part of it, the wand chooses you.” I looked up at my mom and she nodded.

"Is it okay if I sleep on the ride there?" My mom nodded, amused, and I leaned back, closing my eyes for a little nap.

***

I looked around and saw that I was in a meadow like before, but snow covered everything. I looked around for my friend, but I couldn't find her anywhere.

"Daliah? Where are you?" I called out, but no answer came. I looked around for Daliah, but she was nowhere in sight.

"Alyia?" I turned around and saw Daliah clutching her chest, gasping for breath. "You need to leave, something is happening and it isn't safe here anymore." I ran to her, hugging her tightly.

The snow would touch Daliah and stay there. It didn’t melt, but it stayed like a picture. The ground started to shake and I grabbed onto her tighter than I had before. She didn’t look worried or scared like I knew I did, but calm.

"What is going on? We need to get you out of here, how do you usually get out of here?" I tried pulling her off the ground, but nothing helped.

"That's the problem Alyia. I'm escaping and I will come find you as soon as I can, okay?" I looked at her and nodded.

"Do you know where I'll be Daliah?" She nodded her head and pushed me away from her. I ran away from her, too afraid to look back, and fell down a hill, bumping my head.

As I sat up, fire started to shoot from the sky, licking every piece of the land I came to love in my dreams. I started to cry, wanting to escape, and hid my head in between my knees. Something pushed me and I hit my head on the ground, blacking out.

***

I woke up on the plane, a tear falling down my cheek. I looked around and it was night time, both my parents were asleep. As I was about to fall asleep again, I looked down at my arm and saw Daliah's hand print from when she pushed me. I gasped, freaking out about the mark. It has never happened before and now it has.

I touched it throughout the night, not seeming to find the will to fall asleep again. When the sun finally rose in the sky, my parents woke up soon after, and I hid my arm by pulling down on my sweatshirt. It would be too hard to explain and they may not believe me anyways.

When we finally landed the plane, my dad gathered our stuff and brought us to his car a little away from the airport. As we drove, I looked out the window, pointing at everything. Mom and Dad would tell me what everything was and I would just listen in awe.

“Maybe after we buy the stuff, we can go on a tour of London, would you like that sweetie?” I nodded my head, still holding onto my teddy bear and looking out the window again.

When we finally pulled up to a house, I looked up in awe. It was a medium sized home, but seemed so comforting. I stepped out of the car when my dad opened the door and looked at the house in front of me. The shutters were a dark white color, the door was a brown wood, and the color of the house was a pretty light blue.

We stepped up the walkway and went up to the door which my Mom knocked on. The door opened up and a older man with round glasses and a scar on his forehead came into view.

I ran to him and hugged him. “Grandpa!” I yelled in delight and he hugged me back, smiling.

“Hello darling, I’ve missed you so much, how was Grandpa Draco and America?” He carried me inside and I started rambling on about America and Grandpa Draco and everything that has happened to me.

“Dad, we need a favor, can we go to Diagon Alley through your house?” My Mom asked and I saw Grandpa Harry nod his head.

“Sure sweetie, what is going on?” Grandpa set me down on my Dad’s lap and left with my Mom to talk. I looked at my dad and saw him frowning in their direction.

“It’s okay daddy, you don’t have to frown, they are just talking.” He laughed and hugged me, which I hugged him back and we started to talk about a pretty horse I rode in America.

"Well, let's go group," my Mom said as she walked towards us. My Dad took my hand and we walked to the fireplace. As we stood there, Grandpa Harry grabbed some powder and gave us each a hand full.

"What do we do with this daddy?" He stepped forward and looked back at me.

"You step in the fireplace, throw the powder, and say 'Diagon Alley' as loud as you can, okay sweetie." I nodded and he did it, flames surrounding him. When they finally left, he was gone and nothing but powder was on the ground of the fireplace.

"Now you go, Alyia, Grandpa Harry is going to go with you so nothing happens." I nodded and took Grandpa Harry's hand.

"Diagon Alley," I yelled, throwing the powder and both Grandpa Harry and I were sucked into the fireplace.

Okay, so it is sort of edited, but since I suck at it, here it goes! :) Hope you guys liked it!