Introduction

Okay, this is my second time trying to write this book, and I am determined to finish it this time.

I know I said that I was going to wait until May to write this, but I just couldn't wait any longer!

In The Angel Experiment, when The Flock rescues the mutants from the Institute there is a girl who has wings, and is asked to join the flock but turns them down. What actually happened to her though.

Ever since reading the series, a small part of me has always wondered about what truly happened to her.

Update schedule: As of right now, I'm going to shoot for updating on Fridays, but that may change.

Disclaimer: All rights to existing characters and the main story belong to James Patterson, only the characters that I created belong to me. Again this is a fan fiction, I did not create this universe.

Please like and comment if you enjoy!!!

And please enjoy!

Updated Intro: June 14, 2018
Hey guys been having a hard time and myself with writing recently if you haven't noticed *ahem* because well it's been a little while since I've updated. So I'm trying to get myself back into the game. Right now I'm just going through my published chapters and cleaning them a bit. Will let you know when I start updating real chapters again. Thank you for your patience!