Chapter​ 2

She also has a sister called Peyton Baker. She hates her because she thinks that she is ordinary with no superpowers which being her disgrace for her in front of her friends. She is also jealous of Hannah getting all her parents attention and love. Hence, she ignores her completely and during dinner, she will give a cold stare at Hannah. She has also never talked to her for 5 years.

" I hate my life! I am a loner in school, my sister hates me and thinks that I bring her disgrace, and I don't even know what is my superpowers which very essential for my life! Why is my life so horrible?!!" Hannah thought.

Her life got worse when she wanted to apply for her dream college, Tornado University. She wants to apply for the University early so it would be easier for her to secure the seat. The University saw her extraordinary results and wanted her to join the University. Here is where the problem arises.

In the application form, they asked her for her superpowers (which apparently she doesn't know). Usually, her parents filled up the form for her but now they went to Europe for their official business. She didn't know what to do. Hence, she didn't fill in the part about her superpowers.

"Why is my life so horrible?I HATE MY LIFE! I DON'T WANT TO LIVE THIS LIFE!!!" she thought and she was standing in the edge of her window. She lived in the 30th floor.

When she is about to suicide,"Ding Dong!" The doorbell rang.

I hope that you all like this story. Pls comment! Thanks everyone for reading!:)