Chapter 5- Popularity

Sry for not writing for a long time. My exams cam and I was totally unsure of how to go on with the story. I thought of an idea and I hope you like it:))

Previously on Hannah Baker,
She is a lonely person and the only person who did know her superpower and when she applied for Tornado University she saw her birth certificate and she got to know her superpowers which was very unusual and cool.

Continuing with the story....

Hannah was lying there unconscious on the hard and cold floor. Peyton totally astonished saw the jacket and was out of words. She then regretted all she had done to Hannah.

"All Hannah wanted is to have a good sister that others have. We thought that she had no superpowers and thought she brings a disgrace to me. But she the best and the coolest power I know. So u think it is time that I start caring for her" thought Peyton.

She carried Hannah and dragged her to her bed. She made hot chocolate( the drink Hannah liked the most) and sat with her till she woke up.

Hannah's eyes started to open slowly and saw Peyton blurry. Peyton smiled and gave Hannah the hot chocolate she made.

"Thank you! Did it work? Did you see the jacket? How long was I out?"asked Hannah filled with curiosity.

" Yes, Hannah it did. Look over there. And you were out for quite a long time. And our parents called me saying that they are coming from their business trip soon. And are you going to tell them that you know about your SUPERCOOL powers?" replied Peyton.

" I am not so sure but should I?" questioned Hannah.

" I think you should and know the reason why they didn't tell you for a long time. And now better go to sleep. There is school tomorrow. Sweet dreams." Told Peyton.

" Goodnight!" Said Hannah.

After Peyton switched off the lights and closed the door, Hannah was in seventh heaven. No words or phrases can be used to describe her happiness. She quickly took her birth certificate and took a pic and send to her class chat. She couldn't wait for tomorrow.

" My life is so perfect now! Soon I am gonna be popular and I also have the loving sister that others have! I also got to know my superpowers. Only thing I need to do is get to know the reason why my parents didn't want me to know my powers...." Hannah thought inwardly.

"Drr!Drr!" Her phone vibrated.

Being too engrossed deep in thoughts, she didn't realize that there were more than hundred messages. She scrolled through slowly making sure she isn't missing out on any message. She saw that many people were eager to see her. Some even messaged her privately with their apologies. Hannah went to sleep with satisfaction. Unlike other nights,she had an undisturbed sleep.

Her alarm rang. Instead of dragging herself from her bed, her enthusiasm drove her and she actively got ready. She even woke before her sister and made breakfast for both of them. She ate and wore the new jacket she got yesterday and was waiting in her sister's car. After for like eternity, her sister came and they went to school together while listening to their favorite songs and talking about their crushes and boys.

When Hannah entered her classroom, she caught everyone's attention ( which was unusual) and everyone ran to her. She was surprised.

They were all saying something all at once and Hannah couldn't catch what everyone was saying. She could only make sense that everyone was asking her to show her power.

" Everybody,wait. I will show my power in my house today. Who all can come to my house!" Said Hannah.

"YAYYYYYYYYY!" screamed the whole class. They all were crowding at Hannah's table and was talking to her until the teacher came.

During lunch, when she walked into the canteen,the noisy canteen was at pin drop silence. Everybody stared waving at Hannah and was asking her to sit with them. However,she sat with her sister and her cool gang. Their gang was the most popular in school. In the past they would throw cold remarks at Hannah but now they were so welcoming and she was just simply pleased with her life.

I hope I like this chapter and pls feel free to.comment on this chapter! Pls also give me more ideas on improving my story:)

Additionally pls also read "escaping reality" by fatbluewalrus and support her bk that she entered in the competition. Also read "don't let anyone ever dull your sparkle" by awesomedianaprincess.

Once again thx for reading my story!:))