Chapter 1

"What is your superpowers?" "What is your superpowers?". People have been asking this question to Hannah since she was 5. She was irritated when people ask this question. Everybody has a superpower which they know but she doesn't know.

"What superpower do I have ? Or do I even have a superpower? Why don't my parents want to tell me!!!! Ugh!!!" Hannah thought inwardly.

She can remember many instances when she approached her parents asking this question. Although she asked so many​ times, the one and only answer her parents say is

" Honey, you don't need to know your superpower. What is the use of knowing it?" She will get angry whenever her parents say that but will soothe her by giving her anything she wants.

Usual people have superpowers like can carry 10 tons with 1 finger or eat 10 hamburgers in 1 minute.

"Hi unknown girl! You are so powerful that you don't we know what is your superpowers!! Are do you even have one?? How can you? You are just a plain and ordinary stupid girl!" Said her classmate Dickson. He would always kick her and pull her hair.

She is usually bullied and left out in school because she didn't know her superpowers. She doesn't mind it and is used to being alone.

Hi everyone! What do you think is Hannah's superpower? Thanks for reading my book and I hope you like it and pls feel free to comment​ about my book.