Chapter 7- Why didn't you tell me before?

"TRINGG!TRINGG!" the school bell rang indicating the end of the school.

Her whole class was filled with excitement and couldn't wait to go to Hannah's home. Peyton and Hannah went in their car while her friends followed them behind. When they reached Hannah's house, they could no longer contain their excitement. They started pestering Hannah to think what each of them like.Instead of Hannah thinking for each person, she thought as a whole.

She closed her eyes and thought"Please give the things that my friends asked me for!"

Bags and bags of things started to appear while she started losing her balance. Everything started to spin and she was holding on the table very​ firmly while she stopped feeling her legs. Soon enough she lost her sense of hearing and collapsed on the floor. The last thing she saw was all her friends,with their mouth agape and her were in awe.

Peyton asked them to take all the things that they wanted and chased them out of the house. She then carried Hannah and put her on her bed. She then refreshed and went to make dinner for herself and Hannah.

Hannah woke up with a sore head and walked to the living room to see her sister watching movies.

"Finally you're out of your never-ending slumber. Go and refresh quickly. I am starving. I am waiting for you. And don't invite your friends again. You'll faint and I will be lonely at home. Oh and our parents called and told that they will be only come back tomorrow." Said Peyton.

"Ok ok fine" replied Hannah with a grudge.

So they had a great night together. Hannah just can't wait to ask their parents about this matter.

Next day in school, she had gang who always follow where ever she go. Plus,they are the coolest gang. Most of the boys who used to hate her started to flirt with her. When school ended, she entered her house to see familiar faces of her parents. She ran to her mum and dad and hugged them.

 She was so glad to see them again because as they are running an international business they are always out of town. After dinner,when everything is in the living room catching update on others life,Hannah brought up the topic about her powers. Her parents happy faces changed to worried faces but they did not show so much of their anxiety.

"Mummy as you know I have applied to Tornado University. And as you know I don't know my powers and I left it blank. I was so scared when I applied." said Hannah.

Their parents' eyes were glued at Hannah as they were engrossed with whatever she was was saying. Deep in their hearts, they were praying hard for Hannah's application to be successful.

"And..... it is successful!!!" screamed Hannah.

All the panic from her parents faces were washed away and was filled with happiness. They were so proud of her. However, the fury she had in parents was much more than the gladness she had in getting a seat in Tornado University.

Continuing with what she was saying" In the envelope they also had my birth certificate for me to know my powers...."

Her parents faces turned to anxiety again and were looking at each other in shock and could not believe what they heard that moment.

"They had your what?"asked their parents.

" My birth certificate! Now I know my powers mum!" Told Hannah.

"Why didn't you tell me before!?" Screamed Hannah , started to express her anger.

Her parents' eyes were wide in shock,they were totally dumbfounded without knowing what to say.

"We..we were..." Her mum started to mutter.

"You are going to say that you guys were about to tell me! Right??"asked Hannah.

"Yes....my darling" replied her mum.

"MY QUESTION WAS WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME BEFORE???!!!" boomed Hannah totally losing her control of anger.

Her parents were trembling in fear of what she might do/say next.

"I THINK YOU THOUGHT I WILL BECOME EVIL!! SO IS THIS HOW MUCH YOU GOT TO KNOW ABOUT YOUR,( emphasising this word) DAUGHTER!RIGHT! YOU THOUGHT YOU ARE TRYING TO HELP ME! NKW YOU DIDN'T! YOU JUST MADE MY 16 YEARS HELL!" Screamed Hannah.

Hannah just left to her room and slammed her door.

Peyton was rooted to her seat with her mouth wide open. She was speechless.

Tear started to blur both Hannah's and her mother's vision. Her dad,too confused put his hand and started consoling her and directed to their room.

Peyton didn't know who to talk to or just go to bed. She finally made a decision to console Hannah .

She opened Hannah's door and "Are you ok?" Asked Peyton. She was astonished to see her sister crying and ran to her. She hugged and kissed her.( She stayed till Hannah gradually fell asleep.)

I hope you like my story! Sry for not updating sooner!